Everyone just shut up.

#1MR_SNUGGLETONSPosted 4/14/2012 1:23:38 AM
You complain that CoD doesn't change.
Then you complain that Halo is changing.
Make up your minds please.
If you don't like it don't buy it.
Stop posting "RIP Halo" because it's annoying.
#2lderivedxPosted 4/14/2012 1:30:47 AM
no u
---
Also, we've already established that your amazing high skill 37 firmly establishes you as bad at Halo. - The Beanster
GT: i derive dx
#3_SawyerPosted 4/14/2012 1:57:43 AM
My mind is made up. I want CoD to change and I don't want Halo to change.

Now get out of here, kid.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#4MR_SNUGGLETONS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 2:04:53 AM
_Sawyer posted...
My mind is made up. I want CoD to change and I don't want Halo to change.

Now get out of here, kid.

Your mind is not made up. You say that you want CoD to change but not Halo. Why is this? Are you brainwashed into thinking this by other people? Give me 10 reasons why you want Halo to stay the same and why you want CoD to change.

Also, I am 20 therefore not a kid and no I will not get out of here.
#5lderivedxPosted 4/14/2012 2:07:09 AM

Also, I am 20 therefore not a kid and no I will not get out of here.

lmfao

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
---
If you still have any problems with my post I highly recommend you get over it. - Navex
#6_SawyerPosted 4/14/2012 2:11:36 AM
Why must I have a universal opinion for everything? If I want one thing to change I have to want everything else to change? If I have spoiled milk in my refrigerator I have to throw away everything? Seriously kid, get out and quit while you can.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#7MR_SNUGGLETONS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 3:30:20 AM
_Sawyer posted...
Why must I have a universal opinion for everything? If I want one thing to change I have to want everything else to change? If I have spoiled milk in my refrigerator I have to throw away everything? Seriously kid, get out and quit while you can.

Just a few questions there's no need to get offensive about it. Remember that no one is forcing you to answer those questions just like no one is forcing you to play Halo 4. It just bothers me to see so many people complain about it when it hasn't even come out yet.
#8PurlinnWarclubPosted 4/14/2012 3:59:24 AM
COD should probably change because that game blows. Halo 1, 2+3 are awesome and thus not alot of change is needed for Halo 4. That is all.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?
#9lderivedxPosted 4/14/2012 4:00:04 AM

It just bothers me to see so many people complain about it when it hasn't even come out yet.

No need to get upset over it. No one is forcing you to care about how other people choose to spend their time, especially when it only affects you if you let it.
---
what do you expect from a gun (DMR) that has a krazy-straw for a barrel? - irishman5705
#10zerooo0Posted 4/14/2012 5:12:59 AM
lderivedx posted...
It just bothers me to see so many people complain about it when it hasn't even come out yet.
No need to get upset over it. No one is forcing you to care about how other people choose to spend their time, especially when it only affects you if you let it.

You mean how people choose to spend their time trolling. As for the TC I agree with you 100%. I mean Im glad that we can say Halo changes/inovates every game. While is it good changes, or bad changes now that we will have to wait and see. Im highly interested in this, and Im gonna get this day one. Spartan Ops sounds awesome.
---
Not changing sig till Star Wars battlefront 3 is announced started 11/27/11