What's with this board? Anybody actually happy about this game?

#1TheCanucksPosted 4/14/2012 1:17:41 AM
Seriously, I'm looking at these topics and all I see are"This series is dead" or "I'm better then you gtfo off my board" or "BRING BACK HALO2/3 FEATURES!!!'....

I'm not TRYING to step on anybody, but I'm somewhat new to this whole Halo GameFaqs thing, and to be completely honest I'm sickened at what I see (Not really, but it's sad to see).
---
I am a born again Christian. So please head the gospel and join me in heaven when the time comes friend.
#2_SawyerPosted 4/14/2012 1:19:46 AM
Personally I just don't like my games to suck. But that's just me.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3ewalkPosted 4/14/2012 1:19:57 AM
I'm with you bro, I don't know whats up with all the noobs. I'm as excited as ever for the return of Halo, and the Chief himself!
#4MR_SNUGGLETONSPosted 4/14/2012 1:27:30 AM
Not everybody here is like this. Just around 30%. They just troll a lot so it looks like nobody is happy about the game.
#5Spartan_418Posted 4/14/2012 1:40:07 AM
_Sawyer posted...
Personally I just don't like my games to suck. But that's just me.

^This is the problem, though. It's an unfair, premature assumption. None of us have actually played the game yet.
#6lderivedxPosted 4/14/2012 1:50:27 AM

^This is the problem, though. It's an unfair, premature assumption. None of us have actually played the game yet.

I don't think being a eunuch would be too fun, but I suppose that's a premature assumption since I've not actually tried it.
---
wait so you called final charming? i think your flirting. tc is also a pedo. aware child agencies immediately - Shrub
GT: i derive dx
#7Spartan_418Posted 4/14/2012 2:09:10 AM
lderivedx posted...
I don't think being a eunuch would be too fun, but I suppose that's a premature assumption since I've not actually tried it.

I get the sense from your posts that maybe you had a long day at work at something, you're acting like a real jerk.
#8lderivedxPosted 4/14/2012 3:01:15 AM(edited)

I get the sense from your posts that maybe you had a long day at work at something, you're acting like a real jerk.

today i learned that giving a non-offensive counterargument was acting like a jerk

sorry your reasoning was so bad i found an easy counterexample. try putting more thought into your beliefs next time?
---
this is a shining example of why people with alternating caps in their names are treated like special children. - Sin
GT: i derive dx
#9_SawyerPosted 4/14/2012 4:47:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10jeff_rulez_doodPosted 4/14/2012 6:01:43 AM
I'm excited for the continuation of the story. NOT for Forerunner vision in multiplayer and the fact that it judging by what I've read, it may end up turned into Call of Duty just to appeal to the masses.
---
This is my life, I'm not going to change because you think you know what's best for me.
GT: J3roseidon