4 grenade types in one of the screenshots?

#11SergioMach5Posted 4/14/2012 3:22:19 PM
Xfma100 posted...
SergioMach5 posted...
Xfma100 posted...
Master Chief didn't have armor abilities yet they were in Reach...

Reach was the military hub of the UNSC, so it had more advanced technology, thats where the origins of Armor Abilities came from. Master Chief did not get the abilities during the trilogy because there was none around on Earth or at the Halo'

or so I have been told, thats the reason they were in Reach and not for the original trilogy.
A similar story with grenades seems unlikely because they were of covenant origin (incindiary and spike were brute creations)

But doesn't Master Chief have armor abilities in Halo 4 when there's no way he could have them?
<_<

Ya thats where the story goes haywire, I cant defend on that point....damn
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#12darksolgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 6:35:12 PM
Xfma100 posted...
SergioMach5 posted...
Xfma100 posted...

Reach was the military hub of the UNSC, so it had more advanced technology, thats where the origins of Armor Abilities came from. Master Chief did not get the abilities during the trilogy because there was none around on Earth or at the Halo'

or so I have been told, thats the reason they were in Reach and not for the original trilogy.
A similar story with grenades seems unlikely because they were of covenant origin (incindiary and spike were brute creations)

But doesn't Master Chief have armor abilities in Halo 4 when there's no way he could have them?
<_<

I'm going to chalk it up to Chief's armor upgrading itself while in cryo-sleep
---
"I'm gonna pay him a...what do you call it? A beating! Yeah, I'm gonna pay him a beating!"
#13COLL1NPosted 4/14/2012 6:49:38 PM
Spike grenades are returning but now they are Needle grenades and are pink instead of orange. I just made this up
#14Zearro27Posted 4/14/2012 8:14:39 PM
Xfma100 posted...
SergioMach5 posted...
Xfma100 posted...

<_<

Halo 4 is taking place on a forerunner world, right? I would think that there would be some tech that Chief could just "add on" to his armor.
---
I protect the brave from the stupid