I've heard there's no bloom, let all people rejoice!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I've heard there's no bloom, let all people rejoice!
4 years ago#1
Now if they'd take out bullet spread (or add recoil) I'd be a happy, happy man. I can tolerate Halo3 but Reach sent me over the edge
I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.
4 years ago#2
The BR has recoil. I'm sure some other guns do as well.
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
4 years ago#3
Late to the party there kid.
"If anyone else can just feel theirs and let me know if it is normal I would really appriciate it."-mrbakasan
4 years ago#4
Im still trying to wrap my brain around the whole bloom is for noobs argument, I always thought timing and shot placement were a good part of being a skilled shooter player.

But hey, this is coming from the people who play a game riddled with auto aim, thats obviously a pro feature right there.
ITT:An Idiot says some things.
GT: lThe Quicknessl [AC5 Confederacy Team Leader]
4 years ago#5
Strakadh_OF posted...
Im still trying to wrap my brain around the whole bloom is for noobs argument, I always thought timing and shot placement were a good part of being a skilled shooter player.

But hey, this is coming from the people who play a game riddled with auto aim, thats obviously a pro feature right there.

And you're still bad at it. Damn, that's embarrassing.
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
4 years ago#6
_Sawyer posted...
And you're still bad at it. Damn, that's embarrassing.

That had nothing to do with what he said.
GAMER/DANCER HYBRID. PLEASE SUPPORT. SIGN BELOW.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/60990732
4 years ago#7
3khc posted...
That had nothing to do with what he said.

And you have poor reading comprehension.
Teh Real Dejkha
4 years ago#8

Bloom takes skill when there is a narrow window of effectiveness before it becomes very, very bad to spam. Reach had a huge window of viability and hardly punished anything less than a full spam.
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful
gt:i derive dx
4 years ago#9
lderivedx posted...
Bloom takes skill when there is a narrow window of effectiveness before it becomes very, very bad to spam. Reach had a huge window of viability and hardly punished anything less than a full spam.

That. It also didn't help that crouching with the DMR pretty much eliminated bloom, but that wasn't the same case for the needle rifle and to a lesser extent the pistol.
Cleveland fan for life.
XBLA: Shaka999 PSN: Shaka1124
4 years ago#10
Let all noobs rejoice!
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I've heard there's no bloom, let all people rejoice!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived