So I wonder what Breaking Benjamin is gonna pull out of their hat

#1AurawhispererPosted 4/25/2012 3:22:23 PM
With a good sound track song, like Blow me Away, for Halo 4.

Must say, they are a kick ass band for a game such as this (even though they only made just 1 song related to Halo, still...)
---
It's funny how I see people over the internet talk trash, acting as if they are big and grown up. But I pity them because they wouldn't act in a way in person.
#2_SawyerPosted 4/25/2012 3:26:43 PM
Probably a rabbit, I'd guess.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3Uber_Soldat_200Posted 4/25/2012 3:28:29 PM
They are no longer togather as a band. Wish they were though blow me away was great.
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 3:39:45 PM
^ seriously? OMG..
---
It's funny how I see people over the internet talk trash, acting as if they are big and grown up. But I pity them because they wouldn't act in a way in person.
#5tubb311Posted 4/25/2012 4:17:22 PM
They probably broke up when they realized how terrible they were. They FN blow.
---
"Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yamgasm." Might be the most awesomely nonsensical sentence I've ever read. - XSNFan v2
#6Lukar115Posted 4/25/2012 5:17:31 PM
They didn't completely break up. Two of the members got fired from the band when the lead singer found out they had authorized several projects regarding the band without his permission. There're still two people left-- I'm hoping they'll pull a Panic! at the Disco and continue releasing music soon.
---
Now playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (360), Tales of Graces F (PS3), Persona 3 FES (PS2), Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
#7Captain_MifunePosted 4/25/2012 5:28:57 PM
Breaking Benjamin was one of my favorite rock bands of all time, it saddened me deeply to know i likely never hear new music from them again
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========
#8CytolysisPosted 4/25/2012 9:27:08 PM
I wouldn't mind a Godsmack song, or maybe even Protest the Hero. It'd definitely be odd, but if they can make a song as epic as Bone Marrow, I'm sure they can manage.
#9SergioMach5Posted 4/26/2012 11:54:51 AM
Some sort of Rock tunes by a band wouldnt be too bad for Halo 4, but Imagine some ska put in for a flying sequence? I would buy :P
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#10LithikinsPosted 4/26/2012 11:57:11 AM
They should put their wizard of oz song in.
---
"First you wouldn't do the minefield.
Now you won't lay on the floor and pretend to be an unconscious woman.
"