add-ons and DLC

#1narutoki9Posted 5/2/2012 7:24:28 AM
Hey i pre-ordered this game on saturday and i was wondering does anyone know what exclusive are supposed to be included cause i didnt have time to ask while i was at gamestop.
#2_SawyerPosted 5/2/2012 7:25:33 AM
There are none, as of now.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3CurtisPosted 5/2/2012 11:25:41 AM
Hopefully there will be day one DLC like Mass Effect 3 if we are lucky. We can only hope.
---
Semper Fidelis
XBL GT: RazorWolf417
#4Black_Hand_313Posted 5/2/2012 4:07:58 PM
Curtis posted...
Hopefully there will be day one DLC like Mass Effect 3 if we are lucky. We can only hope.
---
Semper Fidelis

Yeah, it'd be pretty sweet if they cut out part of the game and made us pay an extra $10 for it. Maybe we'll be even luckier and it'll already be on the disc!
#5TIGERPOKEMONPosted 5/2/2012 5:43:56 PM
And it will be a HUGE part of the story. Hey how 'bout instead we make the Legendary difficulty DLC? That way everyone can play the game but "If they want to step it up the have to pay!" <----(TM EA)
---
(TDPS) The Dedicated Portable Society - Stand together for the general promotion of dedicated portables and the quality software they provide us. {3DS}
#6metroidman92Posted 5/3/2012 12:15:45 AM
Black_Hand_313 posted...

Curtis posted...

Hopefully there will be day one DLC like Mass Effect 3 if we are lucky. We can only hope.---Semper FidelisXBL GT: RazorWolf417

Yeah, it'd be pretty sweet if they cut out part of the game and made us pay an extra $10 for it. Maybe we'll be even luckier and it'll already be on the disc!

'Cept that didn't happen. Javik's DLC was supposed to be CE exclusive, but Bioware made it available for download due to "CE shortages". Dunno if I believe that entirely, but point is, he was supposed to be CE exclusive.
---
I don't need luck. I have ammo.
Need to destroy a civilization fast? Take the Mass Effect route, and hurl a meteor at it!
#7CurtisPosted 5/3/2012 11:56:49 AM
Yea that's a nice cover story but I don't buy it. EA is extremely greedy. Bungie doesn't have a track record of being that greedy but now that Bungie is out of the picture there is no telling.
---
Semper Fidelis
#8Tanksblaze01Posted 5/3/2012 12:02:15 PM
Curtis posted...
Yea that's a nice cover story but I don't buy it. EA is extremely greedy. Bungie doesn't have a track record of being that greedy but now that Bungie is out of the picture there is no telling.

I just hope M$ doesnt do anything drastic lol
---
The relentless opinion pushing on Gfaqs is priceless
Girls dont T-Bag they Lip Smack!!!
#9LithikinsPosted 5/3/2012 12:14:54 PM
I wouldn't mind grenades being a preorder only weapon. Maybe if we're lucky they'll even let us buy overshields!
---
"First you wouldn't do the minefield.
Now you won't lay on the floor and pretend to be an unconscious woman.
"
#10Tanksblaze01Posted 5/3/2012 12:20:16 PM
lol maybe they took AL out to make it dlc
---
The relentless opinion pushing on Gfaqs is priceless
Girls dont T-Bag they Lip Smack!!!