halo is dead!!!

#1rotevilnemisisPosted 5/13/2012 12:27:37 AM
Im sorry but no ranking based on wins mames this game dead. Its sad we cater to people who just play to lvl up. In cod or bf3 if you see max lvl you think booster or someone who plays to much, but in halo you see a max lvl you think damn he might be good ill have to try. But now no rank based on winning we think damn this is stupid anyone can he max lvl if they play enough. Stupid stupid stupid. Gamibg companies have gone down hill if they think gamers want to lvl up based on time not skill. Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously is horrid at halo. Also if you say you play for fun? Whats mote fun than winning? Nothing! Thats like sating i played the poker tournament for fun but didn't try to win....bs there
---
only the great ones return
#2_SawyerPosted 5/13/2012 12:30:45 AM
halo is dead!!!

old
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3happypor100prePosted 5/13/2012 12:39:45 AM
Soo much fail in this topic it just has to be a troll topic.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#4rotevilnemisis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:41:52 AM
One im on my phone. Two seems like happy enjoys losing yet leveling up aka happy is garbage.
---
#5happypor100prePosted 5/13/2012 12:44:10 AM
rotevilnemisis posted...
One im on my phone. Two seems like happy enjoys losing yet leveling up aka happy is garbage.

1.Who cares if your on your phone

2.(insert counter argument here)
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#6neo_strike3Posted 5/13/2012 12:47:53 AM
happy also enjoys making other rage by betraying own team or running around following someone specifically taking out their shields.

do i still lose? yes.
was it enjoyable for ME? yes.
#7rotevilnemisis(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 12:48:41 AM
The phone comment is to signify why there is a lot of misspelled words. Also happy why is it you have no argument to the happy is bad comment? Maybe because its true? Because no one who is even decent at halo wants to remove a rank system based on wins only those who are absolute garbage do which i am beginning to believe you are
---
#8happypor100prePosted 5/13/2012 12:57:05 AM
rotevilnemisis posted...
The phone comment is to signify why there is a lot of misspelled words. Also happy why is it you have no argument to the happy is bad comment? Maybe because its true? Because no one who is even decent at halo wants to remove a rank system based on wins only those who are absolute garbage do which i am beginning to believe you are

ah yes the if u dont agree with me ur garbage comment we meet again im sorry but we have dismissed that claim.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#9lderivedxPosted 5/13/2012 2:13:21 AM
High skill 10
Ranked games 200

No wonder
---
0.999... = 1. Deal with it. If you disagree, I'm happy to show you why you're wrong.
GT: i derive dx
#10Kpt_KapowskiPosted 5/13/2012 4:55:32 AM
rotevilnemisis posted...

Posting from a phone is not a valid excuse.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVf5feSMEg&feature=related