With all these features they're working on I'm afraid they might leave Forge out

#1SniperKill101Posted 5/16/2012 1:34:13 PM
80/80

Or at least not do a good job on it. I'm hoping that they put some effort into it so that custom games can stay as one of the main parts (and most memorable) of Halo.
---
Not changing this signature until dinosaurs are officially announced on Battlefield 3. (Started 9/6/11)
PSN:Sniper_Kill101 GT:SniperKill1013 Steam:Sniper_Kill
#2Xfma100Posted 5/16/2012 1:37:27 PM
IIRC, Forge has been confirmed.

However, I really wish they would just put Forge on a seperate disc.
That way Forge can be the best it can be and it won't take up space on Halo 4's game disc.
(Although that won't happen...)
---
Xbox Live GT: Xfullmetal010 :: PSN: Xfma100
#33starborrisPosted 5/16/2012 7:54:33 PM
i just hope they don't skimp on the real meat of forge.

they had better at LEAST match forgeworld.
#4SniperKill101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 12:18:11 AM
They removed a lot of the options from H3 forge from Reach, and that really killed a lot of the possibilities. If they do a combination of both (a Forge World of sorts with the easy to use controls for building of Reach along with the things that made H3 Forge so fun), it could be the best of both worlds.
---
Not changing this signature until dinosaurs are officially announced on Battlefield 3. (Started 9/6/11)
#5SageOfChaosPosted 5/20/2012 6:51:46 AM
SniperKill101 posted...
They removed a lot of the options from H3 forge from Reach, and that really killed a lot of the possibilities. If they do a combination of both (a Forge World of sorts with the easy to use controls for building of Reach along with the things that made H3 Forge so fun), it could be the best of both worlds.

I'm a forge noob. I've only made a few maps in both 3 and Reach but can you go into detail what Halo 3 had that Reach didn't? Are you referring to some of the items and what you could do with them (teleporter's?) or something else entirely?
---
GamerTag: SageOfChaos
PSN ID: Clutch_Jackson
#6BurningNovaFirePosted 5/20/2012 11:01:34 AM
If they're gonna mess with Forge (I hope they do!), the only thing I would like it to be able to do is texture the environment. I just don't like everything looking metallic. Sometimes it gets confusing while playing. If nothing else, they should port over textures from the multiplayer maps so you could maybe at lest "paint" walls and add foliage to make it look unique and something you actually forged, lol. Sorry if I didn't get the premise of that through. I hope you know what I mean :P
---
My friends call me "hadouken", because I'm a down right fierce. GT: Lt KGB
#7SniperKill101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2012 3:06:44 PM
SageOfChaos posted...
SniperKill101 posted...

I'm a forge noob. I've only made a few maps in both 3 and Reach but can you go into detail what Halo 3 had that Reach didn't? Are you referring to some of the items and what you could do with them (teleporter's?) or something else entirely?

Certain maps that were popular and fun in Halo were made with items and techniques that weren't possible to use in Reach.
---
#8MC_Brian1Posted 5/20/2012 8:50:59 PM
Halo 3 had tons of movable objects in Forge, like pallets and barriers. This made some INSANE things possible, and it's the foundation of games like Garbage Man and Fat Kid. Reach has none of that :/
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions