new video

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. new video

User Info: Shinobiwolf3

Shinobiwolf3
4 years ago#11
treverage posted...
I dont like how the BR sounds like it has a silencer.

Kinda sounds like it huh, I'm curious if we will see the full multiplayer experience at E3

User Info: shadowlink405

shadowlink405
4 years ago#12
I think I'll be using the DMR rather than the BR. I like the bloom and seeing more visible recoil. Semi-automatics are always fun in video games.

Shinobiwolf3
4 years ago#13
shadowlink405 posted...
I think I'll be using the DMR rather than the BR. I like the bloom and seeing more visible recoil. Semi-automatics are always fun in video games.

Haha as long as they have my needler rifle ill be happy as a dog

User Info: MrFish86

MrFish86
4 years ago#14
It's strange that when he gets a headshot, 2 medals pop up. I'm assuming that the medals shown in the videos so far are placeholders for the development team. I really hope that's the case because as is, the medals look pretty unimpressive.

User Info: InYourWalls1

InYourWalls1
4 years ago#15

It's strange that when he gets a headshot, 2 medals pop up. I'm assuming that the medals shown in the videos so far are placeholders for the development team. I really hope that's the case because as is, the medals look pretty unimpressive.

Yeah, I assume this is the same build that they demo'd for some people (like Killa KC) recently and it was said to be a really one
GT: X F4ktoR

User Info: alkahsu

alkahsu
4 years ago#16
Still waiting for gameplay footage of someone who doesn't suck.
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.

Shinobiwolf3
4 years ago#17
alkahsu posted...
Still waiting for gameplay footage of someone who doesn't suck.

LOL

User Info: seminolesoccer

seminolesoccer
4 years ago#18
the br sounds almost exactly like the silenced smg from odst, albeit in three round burst form obviously
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL

User Info: SniperKill101

SniperKill101
4 years ago#19
Is it me or does this video actually secretly confirm Theater mode?
Not changing this signature until dinosaurs are officially announced on Battlefield 3. (Started 9/6/11)
PSN:Sniper_Kill101 GT:SniperKill1013 Steam:Sniper_Kill

User Info: foxop

foxop
4 years ago#20
treverage posted...
I dont like how the BR sounds like it has a silencer.

Probably not the final sound. They're still in Alpha build, so they're probably just using recycled sounds and placeholders right now.
Gears of Halo Reach: Modern Warfare 3
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. new video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived