new video

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. new video
3 years ago#11
treverage posted...
I dont like how the BR sounds like it has a silencer.

Kinda sounds like it huh, I'm curious if we will see the full multiplayer experience at E3
3 years ago#12
I think I'll be using the DMR rather than the BR. I like the bloom and seeing more visible recoil. Semi-automatics are always fun in video games.
3 years ago#13
shadowlink405 posted...
I think I'll be using the DMR rather than the BR. I like the bloom and seeing more visible recoil. Semi-automatics are always fun in video games.

Haha as long as they have my needler rifle ill be happy as a dog
3 years ago#14
It's strange that when he gets a headshot, 2 medals pop up. I'm assuming that the medals shown in the videos so far are placeholders for the development team. I really hope that's the case because as is, the medals look pretty unimpressive.
3 years ago#15

It's strange that when he gets a headshot, 2 medals pop up. I'm assuming that the medals shown in the videos so far are placeholders for the development team. I really hope that's the case because as is, the medals look pretty unimpressive.

Yeah, I assume this is the same build that they demo'd for some people (like Killa KC) recently and it was said to be a really one
---
GT: X F4ktoR
3 years ago#16
Still waiting for gameplay footage of someone who doesn't suck.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
3 years ago#17
alkahsu posted...
Still waiting for gameplay footage of someone who doesn't suck.

LOL
3 years ago#18
the br sounds almost exactly like the silenced smg from odst, albeit in three round burst form obviously
---
PSN: Viper51989
GT: IL Viper IL
3 years ago#19
Is it me or does this video actually secretly confirm Theater mode?
---
Not changing this signature until dinosaurs are officially announced on Battlefield 3. (Started 9/6/11)
PSN:Sniper_Kill101 GT:SniperKill1013 Steam:Sniper_Kill
3 years ago#20
treverage posted...
I dont like how the BR sounds like it has a silencer.

Probably not the final sound. They're still in Alpha build, so they're probably just using recycled sounds and placeholders right now.
---
Gears of Halo Reach: Modern Warfare 3
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. new video

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived