343 is just out too make money.

#21PurlinnWarclubPosted 5/19/2012 9:55:04 AM
rdnythesavior posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Don't like how 343 are pulling an EA with that online pass bs. Did they not know that kind of thing won EA 'Worst Company In America 2012' ?

http://consumerist.com/2012/04/congratulations-ea-you-are-the-worst-company-in-america-for-2012.html

I have heard nothing about an 'Online Pass'

You talking about the 'Season Pass'? Cause a season pass gives you all the DLC at a discounted price. While the online pass blocks Multiplayer unless you enter an activation code.

If you're talking about this..
http://www.blackwaterops.net/forums/console-pc-gaming/25621-halo-4-will-online-pass.html

You're only missing out on what are essentially 'Weekly Challenges' You'll still be able to play online with out the Spartan Op's code.

But here's a suggestion. Get a better job so you can afford to buy a new game every once in a while. :D
Cheers,

Don't know what compelled you to say that last part. All I said was the kind of thing EA are doing is making people hate them. Not particulary me though because I rarely buy EA games. Cheers.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?
#22rdnythesaviorPosted 5/19/2012 1:10:11 PM
PurlinnWarclub posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
But here's a suggestion. Get a better job so you can afford to buy a new game every once in a while. :D
Cheers,

Don't know what compelled you to say that last part. All I said was the kind of thing EA are doing is making people hate them. Not particulary me though because I rarely buy EA games. Cheers.

:/ yeah, My daughter was screaming in my ear for about an hour and a half, so I was rather cranky. Sorry for taking it out on you that way.
---
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So' ...so, Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
#23PurlinnWarclubPosted 5/19/2012 2:20:06 PM
rdnythesavior posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
rdnythesavior posted...
Cheers,

:/ yeah, My daughter was screaming in my ear for about an hour and a half, so I was rather cranky. Sorry for taking it out on you that way.

Alright, I'll accept that. And although gaming is an expensive hobby the reason I do not like online passes is more to do with the principle of it. I think its arrogant of game companies to force people who want to play multiplayer to fork out for an online pass. Afterall people have already paid for Xbox Live which is supposed to grant online access. I cannot think of a console FPS that requires an online pass on the 360. Its basically like 343 saying "Our games' multiplayer is sooo much better than any other shooter on the market".
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?