I have low expectations for the Multiplayer Maps..

#11kingk7444Posted 5/22/2012 7:41:47 PM
343 made the dlc maps for reach and those maps were so much better then the original maps so im not worried at all
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#12jakethenoobPosted 5/23/2012 1:40:34 PM
Solid_Mike86 posted...
Halo Reach's Maps have pretty much scarred me from how terrible they are..

Really hoping they can make some quality maps like Halo 2 had..

Well some of the first details they released about Halo 4 were how the multiplayer maps were all original, well-balanced maps with competitive play in mind. They even have some people from MLG try them out and from what I heard they liked them.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfBeR4vdys
#13MC_Brian1Posted 5/23/2012 1:55:45 PM
kingk7444 posted...
343 made the dlc maps for reach and those maps were so much better then the original maps so im not worried at all

This.

Also, holy ****! A Retro Studios guy?! Metroid Prime is my favorite game of all time, so that sounds wonderful.
---
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions
#14DolobillPosted 5/23/2012 2:53:54 PM
deimos91 posted...
Dolomount posted...
Yea apparently the multiplayer maps are created from scratch and not reused from the campaign, which is good. I noticed that the lead multiplayer map designer is from Retro Studios (Metroid Prime series). Great team of developers.

i didnt know that but now my hype has went from 80 to 1000

Haha yea I was pumped to find out about it. Kynan Pearson is the guy. I think he was a level designer for the Metroid Prime series and Donkey Kong Country.

The metroid prime games have incredible level design for a first person game.. they've always had really unique geometry and verticality.

Check the video at around 1:33: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXs2SdH8WSg

That video in general gets me excited. There are people from Pixar, id Software, Valve... I think Microsoft is putting everything they have into this.
#15CanadianODST10Posted 5/23/2012 2:57:13 PM
If Paradiso is in Halo 4, i'm gonna cry
---
Gamertags:
Canadian ODST