I have low expectations for the Multiplayer Maps..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I have low expectations for the Multiplayer Maps..

User Info: kingk7444

kingk7444
4 years ago#11
343 made the dlc maps for reach and those maps were so much better then the original maps so im not worried at all
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#12
Solid_Mike86 posted...
Halo Reach's Maps have pretty much scarred me from how terrible they are..

Really hoping they can make some quality maps like Halo 2 had..

Well some of the first details they released about Halo 4 were how the multiplayer maps were all original, well-balanced maps with competitive play in mind. They even have some people from MLG try them out and from what I heard they liked them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfBeR4vdys

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
4 years ago#13
kingk7444 posted...
343 made the dlc maps for reach and those maps were so much better then the original maps so im not worried at all

This.

Also, holy ****! A Retro Studios guy?! Metroid Prime is my favorite game of all time, so that sounds wonderful.
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions

User Info: Dolobill

Dolobill
4 years ago#14
deimos91 posted...
Dolomount posted...
Yea apparently the multiplayer maps are created from scratch and not reused from the campaign, which is good. I noticed that the lead multiplayer map designer is from Retro Studios (Metroid Prime series). Great team of developers.

i didnt know that but now my hype has went from 80 to 1000

Haha yea I was pumped to find out about it. Kynan Pearson is the guy. I think he was a level designer for the Metroid Prime series and Donkey Kong Country.

The metroid prime games have incredible level design for a first person game.. they've always had really unique geometry and verticality.

Check the video at around 1:33: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXs2SdH8WSg

That video in general gets me excited. There are people from Pixar, id Software, Valve... I think Microsoft is putting everything they have into this.

User Info: CanadianODST10

CanadianODST10
4 years ago#15
If Paradiso is in Halo 4, i'm gonna cry
Gamertags:
Canadian ODST
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I have low expectations for the Multiplayer Maps..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived