why so much hate?

#21supervegito24Posted 5/23/2012 12:47:40 PM
Lithikins posted...
gt: Lithik0r

Bring it bb

Ok. I saw your stats, but I also noticed something peculiar... You have never played Halo 3 with that account. Care to give me your account that you used to play Halo 3? Unless...
---
Be careful of what you say... of the Asian Mafia will come get you! (-(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)-)
#22LithikinsPosted 5/23/2012 1:04:05 PM
supervegito24 posted...
Yet if you look a little closer you'll see that the last 20 games he has played are custom games. Can't gain anything with custom games can you?

I'd play customs too if I couldn't get a 3.

supervegito24 posted...
Ok. I saw your stats, but I also noticed something peculiar... You have never played Halo 3 with that account. Care to give me your account that you used to play Halo 3? Unless...

supervegito24 posted...
Ok. I saw your stats, but I also noticed something peculiar... You have never played Halo 3

---
"LITH JUST WON'T ****ING DIE"
Nya :33
#23mastercheeze313Posted 5/23/2012 1:07:54 PM
Lithikins posted...
supervegito24 posted...
Yet if you look a little closer you'll see that the last 20 games he has played are custom games. Can't gain anything with custom games can you?

I'd play customs too if I couldn't get a 3.

supervegito24 posted...

supervegito24 posted...
Ok. I saw your stats, but I also noticed something peculiar... You have never played Halo 3

Your point? All you did was repeat Vegito's post that you have never played Halo 3, which is quite sad if you're causing conflict on the Halo 4 boards. . .
---
Whats a signature?
#24LithikinsPosted 5/23/2012 1:10:35 PM
^not going to bother explaining why this is a stupid post.
---
#25supervegito24Posted 5/23/2012 1:42:06 PM
Lithikins posted...
^not going to bother explaining why this is a stupid post.

I see what you meant, however if you had read my post carefully, I assumed you had played, but with a different account. I guess not. Something I find strange then: you hate on Halo 4, but have never played 3 and thus have nothing to compare it to except reach.

Hmm....
---
Be careful of what you say... of the Asian Mafia will come get you! (-(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)-)
#26LithikinsPosted 5/23/2012 1:51:05 PM
"h3 was the first halo game"

ok buddy
---
#27mastercheeze313Posted 5/23/2012 1:59:16 PM
Lithikins posted...

ok buddy

Where did this come from?
---
Whats a signature?
#28Tanksblaze01Posted 5/23/2012 2:03:08 PM
Lithikins posted...

ok buddy

just say you played the other halo games then
---
The relentless opinion pushing on Gfaqs is funny & priceless
Girls dont T-Bag they Lip Smack!!!
#29ThirtyThr33Posted 5/23/2012 2:34:37 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
ThirtyThr33 posted...
PenguinLust posted...
Don't you know? It's "cool" to hate things that are popular. It's also "cool" to hate change, even though people haven't tried the changes yet. But it's also cool to complain that developers keep things the same and never change anything. Sigh...

I hate the taste of piss. I have never drank piss, but if someone were to ask me "How do you like the taste of piss?" My retort would be, "Not in the slightest bit. Not at all." Based on what I know about piss in this point of my life, I can use logic (yes, actual logic--not the silly archaic "DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT HURRRR" spiel) to reason that I would not like a certain thing based on its components. Stop being a child.

in fairness there is a difference between drinking urine and trying a game.

as for me no teabagging = death of halo

Yeah, but the same logic follows. I know enough negative facts about it that I am very cautious, and have a feeling that "hey, this might not be good."
---
Saving the whales-an agenda for some. Nuking them sits well with me.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#30Decree117Posted 5/23/2012 2:59:43 PM
because halo 4 will be just like reach and will suck.