Ladies Please... Stop the hate!

#1DvoloS88Posted 5/25/2012 11:41:31 AM
I dont kno why all you people out there are so dam critical but you guys need to wake up. 343 is changing things up alil bit and HOPEFULLY gonna pull it off. Lets face the facts people as great as bungie did on previous halos IMO the singleplayer is what they did best. Now if we go way back I remember when halo 2 was coming out gameinformer i beieve did a preview of H2 Bungie promised all these features that were no where to be found in the game. The Vidocs for halo3 looked amazing for example when a brute ripped off a marines arms, in the final game nothing kick ass or violent like that ever happens. Just cool ideas thrown away and false adverstised really. AND now most important part Muliplayer.. Halo2 was bungies best multiplay effort in terms of balancing and maps an so on. Halo3 comes out while good, multiplayer was glitchy as hell ragdoll barely ever held up in bigger games and had so many bad balancing problems, think about how many times bungie changed up the melee damage alone not knoing wtf to do. I can remember as clear as day always driving in the warthog with passengers being turned over by one freakin battlerifle burst cause my wheels were an inch or 2 off ground. Lastly i will never forgive bungie for getting rid of one of the best assault rifles in shooter history(Halo1s bullet hose) and bringing it back 2 halos later as a piece of crap 32 shot assault rifle that was useless against its replacement battle rifle. They ruined the shotgun as well. SORRY for ranting on but 343 gets my FULL SUPPORT ------ ps I will miss elites tho
#2DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 1:49:15 PM
I dont kno why all you people out there are so dam critical but you guys need to wake up. 343 is changing things up alil bit and HOPEFULLY gonna pull it off. Lets face the facts people as great as bungie did on previous halos IMO the singleplayer is what they did best. Now if we go way back I remember when halo 2 was coming out gameinformer i beieve did a preview of H2 Bungie promised all these features that were no where to be found in the game. The Vidocs for halo3 looked amazing for example when a brute ripped off a marines arms, in the final game nothing kick ass or violent like that ever happens. Just cool ideas thrown away and false adverstised really. AND now most important part Muliplayer.. Halo2 was bungies best multiplay effort in terms of balancing and maps an so on. Halo3 comes out while good, multiplayer was glitchy as hell ragdoll barely ever held up in bigger games and had so many bad balancing problems, think about how many times bungie changed up the melee damage alone not knoing wtf to do. I can remember as clear as day always driving in the warthog with passengers being turned over by one freakin battlerifle burst cause my wheels were an inch or 2 off ground. Lastly i will never forgive bungie for getting rid of one of the best assault rifles in shooter history(Halo1s bullet hose) and bringing it back 2 halos later as a piece of crap 32 shot assault rifle that was useless against its replacement battle rifle. They ruined the shotgun as well. SORRY for ranting on but 343 gets my FULL SUPPORT ------ ps I will miss elites tho
#3LithikinsPosted 5/27/2012 1:52:00 PM
I remember being 14.
#4Shinobiwolf3Posted 5/27/2012 2:14:11 PM
I agree with you, I mean we need to give 343 a chance right?
---
I'm smart? Cool, "I think"
#5WozzaBoiPosted 5/27/2012 2:47:43 PM
you know the elites are coming back, right?
#6SrgtStalkerPosted 5/27/2012 2:55:35 PM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...

This. No wonder Sawyer thought I was friends with you haha
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#7Shinobiwolf3Posted 5/27/2012 4:33:51 PM
SrgtStalker posted...
Shinobiwolf3 posted...

This. No wonder Sawyer thought I was friends with you haha

Lol
---
I'm smart? Cool, "I think"
#8Blue_ChevalierPosted 5/27/2012 5:48:09 PM
I'm a lady? Awesome! My orgasm is more intense!
---
They are similar, yes. But like your girlfriend and your sister, someone is gonna be pissed if you mix them up.
#9happypor100prePosted 5/27/2012 6:05:38 PM
as long as the internet exists there willl be hate.
---
GT-Goldchampion200
#10zerofinal155Posted 5/27/2012 7:18:31 PM
Lithikins posted...
I remember being 14.

of course you would, it was only like a year ago