about the hemlets in the pre-order bonus

#1lordofsith55Posted 5/27/2012 5:42:59 PM
So only the uk area gets them, or will the US get them as well?

if it's only for the UK area that'll be BS
---
GT- The Spooky Fish
#2_SawyerPosted 5/27/2012 5:46:10 PM
Why would just the UK get them?
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#3Shinobiwolf3Posted 5/27/2012 6:03:10 PM
lordofsith55 posted...
So only the uk area gets them, or will the US get them as well?

if it's only for the UK area that'll be BS

The U.S. will get them ha
---
I'm smart? Cool, "I think"
#4AncientCreatorPosted 5/27/2012 6:16:45 PM
I think he's referring to Deadeye which is available from the Play.com preorder. The problem with this is that Play.com only ships to the UK. So unless they make it available somewhere in the US, those who live here will not be able to get it.
---
None can foresee disaster... It comes in darkness leaving only despair in its wake.
XBL GT: AncientCreator
#5NaichingeruPosted 5/28/2012 4:03:11 PM
>hemlets
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#6OpiuoPosted 5/28/2012 4:03:56 PM
Naichingeru posted...
>hemlets

---
Slurp N' Giggle
XBL: SSloppy
#7tubb311Posted 5/29/2012 12:39:49 PM
Halo fans can't read. The armor skin is the preorder bonus, not the armor itself.

quote from Amazon.com:
"Pre-order Halo 4 and suit up in Halo Infinity Multiplayer with the exclusive customizable "Web" armor skin. The colors of the armor skin can be customized to fit your personality, but Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. Your bonus code will be e-mailed within two business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. This offer will be extended to existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.":

Quote from Gamestop.com:
"Pre-order Halo 4 today and receive the customizable "Forest" armor skin! Suit up in Halo Infinity Multiplayer competitive and cooperative matches with the customizable "Forest" armor skin. The colors of the armor skin can be customized to fit your personality. "
#8TIGERPOKEMONPosted 5/29/2012 6:53:42 PM(edited)
^

Although he didn't use the right example, he is correct. The deadeye is a skin for the helmet.
http://halo4nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Screen-shot-2012-05-25-at-10.19.28-AM.png
But if you read it it says it's basically a skin for the default helmet.
---
RedVsBlueWars.net
#9tubb311Posted 5/30/2012 9:59:26 AM
TIGERPOKEMON posted...
^

Although he didn't use the right example, he is correct. The deadeye is a skin for the helmet.
http://halo4nation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Screen-shot-2012-05-25-at-10.19.28-AM.png
But if you read it it says it's basically a skin for the default helmet.

there's nothing wrong with my examples, they make no mention of the armor being a pre order bonus. proving my point that the skin is the bonus, and not the actual armor.
#10TIGERPOKEMONPosted 5/30/2012 12:13:22 PM
I'm saying you didn't use the helmet one, and so you know I did say you were right.
---
RedVsBlueWars.net