Just think about it, if Reach 'Ruined Halo ZOMG!' why WOULDN'T 343 deviate?

#21Tanksblaze01Posted 5/28/2012 1:39:26 PM
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Tanksblaze01 posted...
oh you expect him to google it?

Um... Yeah, I did actually. Afterall he is practically asking the same of me. Its not like I wrote the URL from a website on a piece of paper that I convieniently left in my pocket, just to prove something that they would have known had he/she been following 343 and Halo 4.

well if ya wanted to prove your point ya needed proof right? Also remember you were wrong about him bein bungie? so he would have never found it
---
The relentless opinion pushing on Gfaqs is funny & priceless
Girls dont T-Bag they Lip Smack!!! GT: TanksBlaze01 PSN: TanksBlaze
#22PurlinnWarclubPosted 5/28/2012 2:18:01 PM
Tanksblaze01 posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Tanksblaze01 posted...

Um... Yeah, I did actually. Afterall he is practically asking the same of me. Its not like I wrote the URL from a website on a piece of paper that I convieniently left in my pocket, just to prove something that they would have known had he/she been following 343 and Halo 4.

well if ya wanted to prove your point ya needed proof right? Also remember you were wrong about him bein bungie? so he would have never found it

Many people on 343 and on here was talking about it sometime ago. It has proven to be true for a while now. I assumed everyone would already know and not ask me to 'prove' anything. Also, he would have probably found it, as when I did I thought that was the case anyway, and so searched with that in mind.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?
#23Tanksblaze01Posted 5/28/2012 3:07:06 PM
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Tanksblaze01 posted...
PurlinnWarclub posted...
Tanksblaze01 posted...

Many people on 343 and on here was talking about it sometime ago. It has proven to be true for a while now. I assumed everyone would already know and not ask me to 'prove' anything. Also, he would have probably found it, as when I did I thought that was the case anyway, and so searched with that in mind.

you cant assume anything here it gfaqs lol
---
The relentless opinion pushing on Gfaqs is funny & priceless
Girls dont T-Bag they Lip Smack!!! GT: TanksBlaze01 PSN: TanksBlaze
#24Xfma100Posted 5/28/2012 4:58:46 PM
BlueRunway05 posted...
Oh okay! I see, yeah, I've been on Halowaypoint for while. There's people complaining that Halo 4 should stay like Halo 2-3. Alright, they'll always have their Halo 2-3. No worries, this Halo 4 can stripped to down to basic.

Instant spawn works only when the map is well designed, but there's possible restriction for instant spawn in certain gametypes. Yeah, I agree 343i is taking a risk of bringing Halo Reach's ideas, but Halo Reach needed a lot of work.

Yeah, Halo Reach had problems, but that was bound to happen since it introduced new features that no one has seen. Neither Bungie tried it before. However, despite what people think, Reach had potential, but it needed to be addressed properly. For example, Armor Lock was so powerful that whoever uses it well can become nearly unstoppable. I hate that AL when I try to beat a shielded opponent, and I got nothing to counter it. Lame.

Halo 4 has the primary to achieve balance with AAs, which Reach couldn't do, and maintain the core Halo gameplay.

I hope you're not serious...

1. People can't play Halo 2 online.
2. Instant Respawn ruins map control. (Which was once an important feature in Halo's gameplay.)
3. Reach had problems because it introduced new features that no one has seen? That's your excuse for that game? Halo 2 and Halo 3 both introduced new features and were still great/fun/balanced games.
4. Please tell me how Halo 4 can maintain the core Halo gameplay and be balanced after hearing about the new changes and seeing pics/gameplay.

AA's will never be balanced and are all-around bad. While one AA can counter another AA, it doesn't make AA's balanced. And honestly, to me, AA's are basically Rock/Paper/Scissors in a Halo game. (Using the whole "One AA counters another AA" argument.)

But that's just me.
---
Xbox Live GT: Xfullmetal010 :: PSN: Xfma100