disappointed with the new direction

#1GoombaXPosted 6/13/2012 8:42:31 PM
still looks good though
#2PharoahPelicanPosted 6/13/2012 8:53:16 PM
I actually like it. It remains Halo at it's core, and the extra stuff offers something new to a game over 10 years old.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#3appleturnover87Posted 6/13/2012 9:05:10 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
I actually like it. It remains Halo at it's core, and the extra stuff offers something new to a game over 10 years old.

You're bad, you don't know what Halo is at its core.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#4Demon SlicerPosted 6/13/2012 9:09:31 PM
appleturnover87 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Damn.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#5darksolgamerPosted 6/13/2012 9:12:57 PM
Demon Slicer posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Damn.

Opening Salvo!
---
Posting from my smartphone, I'm trolling from the future!
#6PharoahPelicanPosted 6/13/2012 9:19:30 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

Why is "you're bad at a video game" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. Do people care THAT much that they think other people will be offended by it?
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#7appleturnover87Posted 6/13/2012 9:22:18 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Why is "you're bad at a video game" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. Do people care THAT much that they think other people will be offended by it?

I just point it out when it's relevant. You're the one who seems to always take it as an insult.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#8bagmupPosted 6/13/2012 9:22:54 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

I'm gonna guess a smooth creamy caramel.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#9PharoahPelicanPosted 6/13/2012 9:42:31 PM
bagmup posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

I'm gonna guess a smooth creamy caramel.

Nugget too.
---
#10xR4PTORx559Posted 6/13/2012 9:57:12 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

Watch out, it's a super 1337 H4rdc0r3 gamer criticizing someone. I bet Pelican's a total n00b who can't keep a positive K/D. Super funny broski. Want to come over brohem and play some sup3r 1337 MLG or what?

That right there is the impression I got of you from you're horrible post. You make "hardcore" gamers look really bad.
---
I couldn't think of a signature so I wrote this.
Feel free to look away at any time.