disappointed with the new direction

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. disappointed with the new direction

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
4 years ago#1
still looks good though

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#2
I actually like it. It remains Halo at it's core, and the extra stuff offers something new to a game over 10 years old.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#3
PharoahPelican posted...
I actually like it. It remains Halo at it's core, and the extra stuff offers something new to a game over 10 years old.

You're bad, you don't know what Halo is at its core.
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: Cerbz

Cerbz
4 years ago#4
appleturnover87 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Damn.
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"

User Info: darksolgamer

darksolgamer
4 years ago#5
Demon Slicer posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Damn.

Opening Salvo!
Posting from my smartphone, I'm trolling from the future!

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#6
PharoahPelican posted...

Why is "you're bad at a video game" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. Do people care THAT much that they think other people will be offended by it?
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: appleturnover87

appleturnover87
4 years ago#7
PharoahPelican posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Why is "you're bad at a video game" supposed to be an insult? I don't get it. Do people care THAT much that they think other people will be offended by it?

I just point it out when it's relevant. You're the one who seems to always take it as an insult.
What's love got to do, got to do with it?

User Info: bagmup

bagmup
4 years ago#8
PharoahPelican posted...

I'm gonna guess a smooth creamy caramel.
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#9
bagmup posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

I'm gonna guess a smooth creamy caramel.

Nugget too.

User Info: xR4PTORx559

xR4PTORx559
4 years ago#10
PharoahPelican posted...

Watch out, it's a super 1337 H4rdc0r3 gamer criticizing someone. I bet Pelican's a total n00b who can't keep a positive K/D. Super funny broski. Want to come over brohem and play some sup3r 1337 MLG or what?

That right there is the impression I got of you from you're horrible post. You make "hardcore" gamers look really bad.
I couldn't think of a signature so I wrote this.
Feel free to look away at any time.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. disappointed with the new direction

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived