Why Halo 3?

#1Blood_ReddPosted 6/14/2012 10:25:22 PM
When Halo 3 was out everyone *****ed about it being terrible. Why is everyone praising it when discussing Reach?
---
"i herd in thoes places they kill u adn then they eat u ALIVE"
Xbox LIVE Gamertag - BL00DREDD
#2appleturnover87Posted 6/14/2012 10:26:34 PM
Because it's better than Reach.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#3Blood_Redd(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2012 10:30:36 PM
Why not skip that bastard and go straight to 2?
---
"i herd in thoes places they kill u adn then they eat u ALIVE"
Xbox LIVE Gamertag - BL00DREDD
#4Demon SlicerPosted 6/14/2012 10:34:39 PM
There's certain things about H3 that I didn't care for, but it's overall a much better Halo experience than Reach ever was.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#5_SawyerPosted 6/15/2012 12:07:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6_SawyerPosted 6/15/2012 12:09:14 AM
Blood_Redd posted...

Better yet, we should just go back the CE right?
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#7Seekcro2010Posted 6/15/2012 12:25:59 AM
_Sawyer posted...
Blood_Redd posted...

Better yet, we should just go back the CE right?

'Cause the second one was better.
---
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him" -Voltaire
Proud agnostic
#8_SawyerPosted 6/15/2012 12:29:35 AM
CE was still better than Reach though.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#9SterlingFoxPosted 6/15/2012 12:31:34 AM
Its because Reach is still the current Halo, and so Halo 3 is still the previous Halo. Even though the series has only been getting better, it still happens with every game. The last one is always better than the current one.

When Halo 4 comes out, a bunch of people will be complaining that it's not as good as Reach. When Halo 5 comes out, those same people will complain that it's not as good as Halo 4. And so on.
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman
#10PharoahPelicanPosted 6/15/2012 4:29:29 AM
SterlingFox posted...
Its because Reach is still the current Halo, and so Halo 3 is still the previous Halo. Even though the series has only been getting better, it still happens with every game. The last one is always better than the current one.

When Halo 4 comes out, a bunch of people will be complaining that it's not as good as Reach. When Halo 5 comes out, those same people will complain that it's not as good as Halo 4. And so on.

This.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.