"Dude, no one likes our game." "Lets copy COD IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!"

#61PurlinnWarclubPosted 6/17/2012 4:53:40 PM
I still can't believe they had the nerve to change 'Team Slayer' to 'Team Deathmatch'.
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?
#62_SawyerPosted 6/17/2012 4:57:13 PM
I still can't believe they had the nerve to change 'Team Slayer' to 'Team Deathmatch'.

I can't believe they have the nerve to continue lying straight to us by say there are reasons for these changes other than CoD.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#63PharoahPelicanPosted 6/17/2012 4:59:15 PM
ienjoyhorses posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
ienjoyhorses posted...
Awesome I got a Jeremiah Johnson nod of approval in the same day! I am on fire!

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/SizzledChicken/GIFs/gwEal.gif

AND THE FABULOUS GOAT!

That's a llama or alpaca...

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr222/SizzledChicken/GIFs/zMTa8.gif
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#64PurlinnWarclubPosted 6/17/2012 5:04:03 PM
_Sawyer posted...

I can't believe they have the nerve to continue lying straight to us by say there are reasons for these changes other than CoD.

I know right.

Lets innovatate by copying the competition!
---
'Then' = a point in time. 'Than' = a comparison of something. You gon' get it right or what son?
#65Zelda_wood_elfPosted 6/18/2012 9:00:18 AM
_Sawyer posted...

^this
#66LithikinsPosted 6/18/2012 9:17:03 AM
ienjoyhorses posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Fz_Echo posted...
ienjoyhorses posted...
Hey buddy! Halo didn't steal anything from cod. So what they have perks and kill streaks now. Cod just perfected it. they didn't create it.

This. Seriously people, use your heads.

Did you forget where you are?

YES! I finally got a "This" reply!

Maybe some day you'll get one that matters. Hang in there, champ.
---
Just close your eyes
It'll all be okay