What would you like to see from a Halo 4 YouTube channel?

#1ShrapnelTheoryPosted 6/18/2012 3:09:12 AM
I play Gears, I play CoD, I play Battlefield, I play Halo, I play whatever. I'm not the best, but I am above average. I like to teach people who are not so average to get themselves up to average to create a more competitive player base (in theory).

I was hacked recently. Like, legit hacked, by someone in Texas. Basically just closed my Google accounts and deleted a lot of videos and random files from my hard drive (most of which were recoverable).

So, had to make a new channel and start over.

I am curious to see what the Halo community looks for as far as determining what makes a quality Halo YouTube video. When Reach launched, a lot of people, even Hutch, jumped on it and weren't that great. Their tips for getting better were usually along the lines of, "Get good with the DMR and throw grenades."

If you've seen any of my content, you know that I like to give more detailed tips than that. I think the Death Analysis that I do (no one else does this) would translate well to Halo, as well analysis flag capture runs and defends and breaking down routes and how best to assault them as well as shut them down. Things of that nature.

There will be channels for Killionaire spam and whatnot (zomg itz liek a HALO MOAB, so I really don't want to be one of those. What else would the Halo community like to see?

Might as well get it all sorted out now.

---
www.youtube.com/user/ShrapnelTheory | Gaming with Integrity
OIF OCT 06 - JAN 08, 1-7 CAV, 1st Cavalry Division, MOS 13F, Purple Heart.
#2ShrapnelTheory(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 5:20:07 AM
Christ, I made this topic too early in morning.

as an analysis of*

(zomg liek itz a HALO MOAB)*

---
#3ShrapnelTheory(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 5:20:39 AM
in THE morning

HOLY HELL

Going back to sleep.

---
#4AxlTheNinjaPosted 6/18/2012 8:44:41 AM
You did make it TOO early in the morning. LOL.
#5Zelda_wood_elfPosted 6/18/2012 9:33:27 AM
I would like to see a 1-50 ranking system,
Good maps
Actual vehicles in team slayer
Elites

A playlist titled "team slayer" and not "team deathmatch" which is what it has been changed to and is why they removed vehicles and elites to make it more like COD.
#6SniperKill101Posted 6/18/2012 9:39:47 AM
Zelda_wood_elf posted...
Good maps
Elites

A playlist titled "team slayer" and not "team deathmatch" which is what it has been changed to and is why they removed vehicles and elites to make it more like COD.

You didn't read. AT ALL.

Basically walk people through how you would play a match in the game, showing the tactics you use and when to use them.
---
Not changing this signature until dinosaurs are officially announced on Battlefield 3. (Started 9/6/11)
PSN:Sniper_Kill101 GT:SniperKill1013 Steam:Snipey
#7Mike_VanderzandPosted 6/18/2012 9:42:01 AM
dat font cray
---
Walshy knows I'm a BEAST, PROOF:http://youtu.be/_YJ_OTU3-EQ
Sub my channel: http://www.youtube.com/mikevanderzand
#8Zelda_wood_elfPosted 6/18/2012 9:46:10 AM
SniperKill101 posted...
Zelda_wood_elf posted...
Good maps
Elites

You didn't read. AT ALL.

Basically walk people through how you would play a match in the game, showing the tactics you use and when to use them.

The best tactical advice i can give you for this game is to
hit the eject button
burn said disk in a pile that includes the burned remains of halo reach
and insert halo 1-3 probably 3 because it is still online.

Then proceed to call 343 specifically and state "If i wanted to play cod i would have bought cod,k? thanks"