grenades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
4 years ago#1
1 will you drop them upon death2 are they being made more scarce 3 can you still pick up ammo from guns of the dead
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
4 years ago#2
maybe
I like turtles

User Info: iRGush

iRGush
4 years ago#3
You start with 2, 4 with the grendaier perk and you can only pick them up off dead bodies if you have a perk that works like cod's scavenger.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

deimos91
4 years ago#4
iRGush posted...
You start with 2, 4 with the grendaier perk and you can only pick them up off dead bodies if you have a perk that works like cod's scavenger.

so you can't pick up your foes grenades and weapons :[
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#5
deimos91 posted...
iRGush posted...

Grenades =/= all weapons
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: Veggie15

Veggie15
4 years ago#6
deimos91 posted...
iRGush posted...

You can pick up their weapon just like in any other Halo. You can ONLY pick up their grenades if you have the perk selected.
*Puts on sunglasses*
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
4 years ago#7
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf

deimos91
4 years ago#8
Twinmold posted...
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#9
Twinmold posted...

This, especially with the increase in power ever since H3. It's turned into a crutch for people who can't shoot properly. They're like nukes in Reach. Hopefully they reduce the overall blast radius of frags. If so, then I may actually end up using this perk to make it feel as much like H2 as possible.
ROLL TIDE
Playing: The Orange Box, Arkham Asylum: GOTY, Final Fantasy 13, SoulCalibur 5, New Vegas: Ultimate, Condemned 2

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
4 years ago#10
deimos91 posted...
Twinmold posted...

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill

A grenade melee player? I bet you spawned, threw your grenades and double bash people until you died on reach. Then you repeat. That's the worst kind of player on that game. I hope it takes 4 melees to kill someone on h4 so you leave the game
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived