grenades

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades
3 years ago#1
1 will you drop them upon death2 are they being made more scarce 3 can you still pick up ammo from guns of the dead
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
3 years ago#2
maybe
---
I like turtles
3 years ago#3
You start with 2, 4 with the grendaier perk and you can only pick them up off dead bodies if you have a perk that works like cod's scavenger.
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
3 years ago#4
iRGush posted...
You start with 2, 4 with the grendaier perk and you can only pick them up off dead bodies if you have a perk that works like cod's scavenger.

so you can't pick up your foes grenades and weapons :[
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
3 years ago#5
deimos91 posted...
iRGush posted...

Grenades =/= all weapons
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#6
deimos91 posted...
iRGush posted...

You can pick up their weapon just like in any other Halo. You can ONLY pick up their grenades if you have the perk selected.
---
*Puts on sunglasses*
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
3 years ago#7
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
3 years ago#8
Twinmold posted...
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill
---
3 years ago#9
Twinmold posted...

This, especially with the increase in power ever since H3. It's turned into a crutch for people who can't shoot properly. They're like nukes in Reach. Hopefully they reduce the overall blast radius of frags. If so, then I may actually end up using this perk to make it feel as much like H2 as possible.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing: The Orange Box, Arkham Asylum: GOTY, Final Fantasy 13, SoulCalibur 5, New Vegas: Ultimate, Condemned 2
3 years ago#10
deimos91 posted...
Twinmold posted...

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill

A grenade melee player? I bet you spawned, threw your grenades and double bash people until you died on reach. Then you repeat. That's the worst kind of player on that game. I hope it takes 4 melees to kill someone on h4 so you leave the game
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived