grenades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#11
Bring back halo ce grenades!! Ha
XBL GT= illidan z

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
4 years ago#12
GollyFluff posted...
deimos91 posted...
Twinmold posted...
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill

A grenade melee player? I bet you spawned, threw your grenades and double bash people until you died on reach. Then you repeat. That's the worst kind of player on that game. I hope it takes 4 melees to kill someone on h4 so you leave the game

this
Why do you believe that Majora is a female? - BlueGunstarHero
Majora's emotions came out through the Skull Kid - BadDecisions

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
4 years ago#13
MC_Brian1 posted...
GollyFluff posted...
deimos91 posted...
Twinmold posted...
I really like this change to be honest. I always thought Halo had a bit too much grenade spam.

well i am a grenade and melee player are my skills so i guess i will be having to use the grenadier skill

A grenade melee player? I bet you spawned, threw your grenades and double bash people until you died on reach. Then you repeat. That's the worst kind of player on that game. I hope it takes 4 melees to kill someone on h4 so you leave the game

this

this
Oh, this my jam, this my s*** we don't know a word to a verse,
All we know is the chorus 'cause the chorus repeats the same four words for us
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. grenades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived