cod copied halo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. cod copied halo

User Info: Durrq

Durrq
4 years ago#1
Halo had duel weild first

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#2
Halo has guns and came out first. Therefore, CoD copied Halo.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#3
Yes and all FPS games copied Wolfenstein 3D And Maze War so all these comparisons can stop. Who gives a f***, there both games, enjoy it or f*** off to Canada
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#4
nativengine posted...
Yes and all FPS games copied Wolfenstein 3D And Maze War so all these comparisons can stop. Who gives a f***, there both games, enjoy it or f*** off to Canada

Canada has internet too.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#5
No they don't
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfBeR4vdys

User Info: nativengine

nativengine
4 years ago#6
PharoahPelican posted...
nativengine posted...

Canada has internet too.

Sorry, that's a saying where I live. In Detroit/Grosse Pointe when people b**** about something we tell them to f*** off to Canada cause its a few mins away.
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. cod copied halo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived