I am bad at Halo.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I am bad at Halo.
3 years ago#1
I've been out of the halo loop for a few months, and I just started replaying a few days ago. Im getting destroyed left and right from FFA to BTB. So I wanted to ask if anyone can help me get back into my groove.

GT in sig. I way now but ill add you when I get home. I mainly need help with fighting alone, CQC, and aiming. Any FFA,TS, and BTB is pereferable.
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
(edited by MechaKirby)
3 years ago#2
play some action sack. its good to screw around why you get used to the controls
3 years ago#3
gt in sig, I'll play you in an octagon 1v1 and help you get your shot back.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
3 years ago#4
Doesnt really matter imo, the games going to change significantly, so practicing now probably wont help much in the future. Everyone is going to be a newbie at launch
---
XBL GT= illidan z
3 years ago#5
Hagan posted...
Doesnt really matter imo, the games going to change significantly, so practicing now probably wont help much in the future. Everyone is going to be a newbie at launch

That is some of the worst logic I've ever heard.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
3 years ago#6
Hagan posted...

It's still Halo at its heart, and even playing CoD will help your skills in other FPSes if what you're lacking is base skills.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#7
Play a lot of Octagon. That'll get your shot back. Everything else will come back with time.
---
"You can't win a marathon without putting some band-aids on your nipples."
3 years ago#8
Mercalicious posted...
Play a lot of Octagon. That'll get your shot back. Everything else will come back with time.

Is that a map? On what playlist?
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
3 years ago#9
MechaKirby posted...
Mercalicious posted...

Is that a map? On what playlist?

it's a common map in custom games. two people go into a very small octagon-shaped arena and work on their dmr and close-quarters sniping.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
3 years ago#10
If your getting destroyed on BTB which is full of autistic kids and overpowered vehicles to blow them up with, I guess you just don't belong in the Halo universe... Unless you want to look at your respawn screen all day.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. I am bad at Halo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived