I am bad at Halo.

#1MechaKirbyPosted 6/22/2012 9:40:48 AM(edited)
I've been out of the halo loop for a few months, and I just started replaying a few days ago. Im getting destroyed left and right from FFA to BTB. So I wanted to ask if anyone can help me get back into my groove.

GT in sig. I way now but ill add you when I get home. I mainly need help with fighting alone, CQC, and aiming. Any FFA,TS, and BTB is pereferable.
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
#2GoombaXPosted 6/22/2012 10:03:17 AM
play some action sack. its good to screw around why you get used to the controls
#3GotThat415SwagPosted 6/22/2012 10:17:11 AM
gt in sig, I'll play you in an octagon 1v1 and help you get your shot back.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
#4HaganPosted 6/22/2012 11:07:41 AM
Doesnt really matter imo, the games going to change significantly, so practicing now probably wont help much in the future. Everyone is going to be a newbie at launch
---
XBL GT= illidan z
#5alkahsuPosted 6/22/2012 1:24:32 PM
Hagan posted...
Doesnt really matter imo, the games going to change significantly, so practicing now probably wont help much in the future. Everyone is going to be a newbie at launch

That is some of the worst logic I've ever heard.
---
99% of my posts are made from my phone so ignore the spelling/grammatical errors.
#6PharoahPelicanPosted 6/22/2012 1:25:15 PM
Hagan posted...

It's still Halo at its heart, and even playing CoD will help your skills in other FPSes if what you're lacking is base skills.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#7MercaliciousPosted 6/22/2012 4:44:53 PM
Play a lot of Octagon. That'll get your shot back. Everything else will come back with time.
---
"You can't win a marathon without putting some band-aids on your nipples."
#8MechaKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 12:18:02 PM
Mercalicious posted...
Play a lot of Octagon. That'll get your shot back. Everything else will come back with time.

Is that a map? On what playlist?
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
#9GotThat415SwagPosted 6/23/2012 3:14:48 PM
MechaKirby posted...
Mercalicious posted...

Is that a map? On what playlist?

it's a common map in custom games. two people go into a very small octagon-shaped arena and work on their dmr and close-quarters sniping.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415
#10DeathmetalgamerPosted 6/23/2012 5:26:18 PM
If your getting destroyed on BTB which is full of autistic kids and overpowered vehicles to blow them up with, I guess you just don't belong in the Halo universe... Unless you want to look at your respawn screen all day.