New Forge better have placeable trees.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New Forge better have placeable trees.
4 years ago#1
It only makes sense.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
4 years ago#2
Yeah, that would be nice. More organic and decorative pieces in general would be a good addition.
4 years ago#3
I just hope all the maps aren't rubbish forge variants, reach was terrible for that.
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-gifs-sit-down.gif http://rgifs.gifbin.com/072009/1248951765_kitten-mittens.gif
4 years ago#4
nyahman posted...
I just hope all the maps aren't rubbish forge variants, reach was terrible for that.

Most of the Forge maps in Reach were pretty damn good.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
4 years ago#5
Placeable plant life would be nice too. Like grass, and bushes too. But that won't happen.
4 years ago#6
PharoahPelican posted...
nyahman posted...

Most of the Forge maps in Reach were pretty damn good.

I can't think of any non-bungie ones that I enjoyed at all. My reaction to most of them were "What the hell were they thinking?"
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
4 years ago#7
Mt. Lam Lam is inexcusable though...
4 years ago#8
I just want to be able to make a dense forest and make it dark. Could make for some interesting fighting.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
4 years ago#9
Making a forested map like Timberland would be great.
4 years ago#10
Endor-style maps, anyone?!
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. New Forge better have placeable trees.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived