"An Ancient Evil Awakens"

#21PharoahPelicanPosted 7/22/2012 6:30:58 PM
kairyu815 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
I'm sticking with my Precursor theory.

I agree, I would believe the 'ancient evil' is Precursor. Sources say that they were wiped out by Forerunners in a brutal war. The Forerunners seemed benevolent, as they lived by the Mantle. The fact that the Forerunners warred with the Precursors leads me to believe that the Precursors were malevolent in nature.
That is further evidenced by the words of the Primordial that suggest the Flood was created by the Precursors to take revenge on the Forerunners.
So if there is an 'ancient evil', I would think that there is no evil greater than the creators of the Flood.

What about the creators of the creators of the Flood? :P
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#22kairyu815Posted 7/22/2012 6:35:36 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
kairyu815 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
I'm sticking with my Precursor theory.

I agree, I would believe the 'ancient evil' is Precursor. Sources say that they were wiped out by Forerunners in a brutal war. The Forerunners seemed benevolent, as they lived by the Mantle. The fact that the Forerunners warred with the Precursors leads me to believe that the Precursors were malevolent in nature.
That is further evidenced by the words of the Primordial that suggest the Flood was created by the Precursors to take revenge on the Forerunners.
So if there is an 'ancient evil', I would think that there is no evil greater than the creators of the Flood.

What about the creators of the creators of the Flood? :P

mind=blown
XD
---
Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good Luck.