Anyone else want the Chopper to be put in?

#1VoidBeyondPosted 7/18/2012 11:54:30 PM
I loved that vehicle.
---
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
#2Veggie15Posted 7/19/2012 12:56:17 AM
Yes but honestly I'd rather see some new ones.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
#3_SawyerPosted 7/19/2012 3:28:03 AM
TC, people as bad as you always end up killing teammates with the chopper. Why do you love it?
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#4thethirdthoughtPosted 7/19/2012 3:42:20 AM
_Sawyer posted...
TC, people as bad as you always end up killing teammates with the chopper. Why do you love it?

^ i loled. However, i also think that the chopper should make a return, it always was fun to use.
---
xbox live gt:DirectingBroom2
#5Samurai162Posted 7/19/2012 3:57:45 AM
Would be awesome to have the chopper make a return. I loved using those.

I'd also like to have that one warthog in the halo 3 campaign (the one that seats about 2 people in the back), be in matchmaking for lol purposes partly. Imagine seeing this warthog with the driver, side seater, 2 people in back, and maybe two people riding on top. XD
#6VoidBeyond(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 6:49:54 AM
_Sawyer posted...

Still acting like a 5 year old I see. I liked it better those few days you were actually gone. After this I will no longer reply to you on this topic.
---
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
#7_SawyerPosted 7/19/2012 6:51:28 AM
At least you dared not deny what I said. You're a good sport.
---
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
#8SrgtStalkerPosted 7/19/2012 6:56:30 AM
God yes I love that, and the design of the mongoose in halo 3 where it was more of a 4-wheeled motorcycle than an atv.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#9PharoahPelicanPosted 7/19/2012 6:59:08 AM
I'd like to see every old weapon and vehicle be in this game but I know that's too much to ask for.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#10SrgtStalkerPosted 7/19/2012 7:27:03 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
I'd like to see every old weapon and vehicle be in this game but I know that's too much to ask for.

Your other topic made me really miss the hornet, I also hope we can make the civilian vehicles from Reach's campaign like the forklift, civilian warthogs, and the bigger diesel trucks. Better than throwing a warthog in a killball and the turret not even coming all the way off.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?