Anyone else want the Chopper to be put in?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want the Chopper to be put in?
4 years ago#1
I loved that vehicle.
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
4 years ago#2
Yes but honestly I'd rather see some new ones.
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.
4 years ago#3
TC, people as bad as you always end up killing teammates with the chopper. Why do you love it?
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
4 years ago#4
_Sawyer posted...
TC, people as bad as you always end up killing teammates with the chopper. Why do you love it?

^ i loled. However, i also think that the chopper should make a return, it always was fun to use.
xbox live gt:DirectingBroom2
4 years ago#5
Would be awesome to have the chopper make a return. I loved using those.

I'd also like to have that one warthog in the halo 3 campaign (the one that seats about 2 people in the back), be in matchmaking for lol purposes partly. Imagine seeing this warthog with the driver, side seater, 2 people in back, and maybe two people riding on top. XD
4 years ago#6
_Sawyer posted...

Still acting like a 5 year old I see. I liked it better those few days you were actually gone. After this I will no longer reply to you on this topic.
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
4 years ago#7
At least you dared not deny what I said. You're a good sport.
Teh Real Dejkha
"I don't know why everyone is on your side but when I see and ass i point them out. And you friend, is a big ass" - Rizz02125 to me
4 years ago#8
God yes I love that, and the design of the mongoose in halo 3 where it was more of a 4-wheeled motorcycle than an atv.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
4 years ago#9
I'd like to see every old weapon and vehicle be in this game but I know that's too much to ask for.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
4 years ago#10
PharoahPelican posted...
I'd like to see every old weapon and vehicle be in this game but I know that's too much to ask for.

Your other topic made me really miss the hornet, I also hope we can make the civilian vehicles from Reach's campaign like the forklift, civilian warthogs, and the bigger diesel trucks. Better than throwing a warthog in a killball and the turret not even coming all the way off.
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone else want the Chopper to be put in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived