The Hardlight shield is not ripping off the riot shield from CoD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The Hardlight shield is not ripping off the riot shield from CoD

User Info: Willmatic

Willmatic
4 years ago#11
Is your cat a lesbian? Im pretty sure mine is she'll leave the house for days at a time and hasnt gotten pregnant. Everyother cat that i know has had that happen to her.

User Info: GotThat415Swag

GotThat415Swag
4 years ago#12
Idk, my cats fixed and indoors. Not a fanatic about her atm though as she has taken the liberty of barfing several times in the hallway.
XBL: Rimshot 415

User Info: DeadKane

DeadKane
4 years ago#13
And continuing on the shield. Is anybody else actually pretty excited to use it? I think I'm going to be using it a fair bit.
I think that the Patriots would be better than the Dolphins and almost as good as the Jets without Brady: abaddon41_80. Week 15, 2010 Season.

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
4 years ago#14
Willmatic posted...
The only person who really thinks its a riot shield is zelda wood elf /topic.

Just because he goes around saying it more than anyone doesn't mean he's the only one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWfBeR4vdys

User Info: Xfma100

Xfma100
4 years ago#15
DeadKane posted...
And continuing on the shield. Is anybody else actually pretty excited to use it? I think I'm going to be using it a fair bit.

I'm not.
It looks pretty useless when compared to the other armor abilities imo.

DeadKane
4 years ago#16
We'll see how it turns out in the end. But I think it is going to be extremely useful for objective gametypes in a support role. Guarding the flag runner, etc. I also get a kick out of being able to draw attention to distract enemies like that :/
I think that the Patriots would be better than the Dolphins and almost as good as the Jets without Brady: abaddon41_80. Week 15, 2010 Season.

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#17
Xfma100 posted...
DeadKane posted...

I'm not.
It looks pretty useless when compared to the other armor abilities imo.

This. Thruster Pack or Promethean Vision for me.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

DeadKane
4 years ago#18
The Promethean vision worries me. Does it make camo users visible as well?
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. The Hardlight shield is not ripping off the riot shield from CoD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived