I know this is probably gonna have to wait till next gen but what do you think o

#1YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 7/20/2012 6:35:07 AM
Take Red Factions destructible environments, anyone who has seen the Star Wars Battlefront 3 Free Radical version which had an awesome seamless transition from planet to space and fuse it into Halo.

Go from new mombasa to a covenant ship to Reach without loading and while your in the ship, you can destroy the insides, thus you fly out but you wont die since your character can breathe in space, so anyway your flying in space, someone in a banshee comes by even if its an enemy, you should be able to grab unto it with a grappling hook or something and use the banshee as a way to get to some other place, i think next gen halo should focus alot more on gameplay, just think of the potential. Use a grappling hook on someones vehicle like a warthog and you would have built in skates, you could use the hook and if its an enemy, take out your gun and shoot the driver while your skating or better yet use the momentum to make your character speed skate so you fly in front of your enemy and such.

I know i suck at explaining but Halo multiplayer would be awesome with stuff like this, i can see so much potential.
---
GT: Yami Anubis X I believe that is it
3DS FC:1891-1173-7323 Name YamiAnubiX
#2Uber_Soldat_200Posted 7/20/2012 6:38:32 AM
i can see where you are going, its cool but it should only be in campaign i think.
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 7/20/2012 6:38:39 AM
I've thought about destructible environments in Halo before but I don't think it would work myself.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4RethalwolfPosted 7/20/2012 7:26:40 AM
Battlefront... 3? O_O
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#5deimos91Posted 7/20/2012 8:05:39 AM
YAMI_ANUBIS_X posted...
Take Red Factions destructible environments, anyone who has seen the Star Wars Battlefront 3 Free Radical version which had an awesome seamless transition from planet to space and fuse it into Halo.

Go from new mombasa to a covenant ship to Reach without loading and while your in the ship, you can destroy the insides, thus you fly out but you wont die since your character can breathe in space, so anyway your flying in space, someone in a banshee comes by even if its an enemy, you should be able to grab unto it with a grappling hook or something and use the banshee as a way to get to some other place, i think next gen halo should focus alot more on gameplay, just think of the potential. Use a grappling hook on someones vehicle like a warthog and you would have built in skates, you could use the hook and if its an enemy, take out your gun and shoot the driver while your skating or better yet use the momentum to make your character speed skate so you fly in front of your enemy and such.

I know i suck at explaining but Halo multiplayer would be awesome with stuff like this, i can see so much potential.

if they made the campaign that way and made the missions like ODST it could work destructible environments would not work for MP well especially in CQC maps halo is known for like prisoner,countdown ,guardian ,epitah,orbital and swordbase
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#6Xfma100Posted 7/20/2012 8:08:39 AM(edited)
Rethalwolf posted...
Battlefront... 3? O_O

Yea. IIRC, the game was completed or extremely close to completion, but IIRC, a certain company decided not to release it for whatever reason.

Also, a grappling hook? For some reason I think of Metroid...
#7SrgtStalkerPosted 7/20/2012 8:28:19 AM
Kinda sounds like unreal championship/tournament 3/4 (cant ever remember) but you get a hoverboard and a grappling hook but you fall if you get shot by the smallest thing
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?