C/D Halo should add more factions/races to the game.

#1WetPantyHamsterPosted 7/20/2012 4:29:38 PM
I'm not saying it needs to go full 40k but Human,Covie, Forerunner, and Precursor/Flood is probably gunna be a bit played out after Halo 4 with Spartan Ops and all.
---
Friendly Neighborhood Panty-HamHam :3
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1613/pantyhamster.jpg
#2Scooby510Posted 7/20/2012 4:40:58 PM
no
---
XBL GT: Ayy Scooby
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/hamburglers
#3bd0g5Posted 7/20/2012 4:44:15 PM
hell no
---
I like turtles
#4rotevilnemisisPosted 7/20/2012 4:55:42 PM
I doubt it'll be played out but it would nice to add a new covie race. Hell just saw that this force you encountered hired them or just captured them. Which iirc in halo two there was suppose to be a huge rhino like covie. Which if done correctly could be fun to fight. Hell make it just charge like a berserker from gow.
---
only the great ones return
#5PharoahPelicanPosted 7/20/2012 5:34:03 PM
rotevilnemisis posted...
I doubt it'll be played out but it would nice to add a new covie race. Hell just saw that this force you encountered hired them or just captured them. Which iirc in halo two there was suppose to be a huge rhino like covie. Which if done correctly could be fun to fight. Hell make it just charge like a berserker from gow.

So it will be like Hunters only without the ranged attacks.

No new races to the Covenant should be added. None. Skirmishers were stupid enough, just no more at all. It doesn't make sense with all the lore at this point. If they want to add in another race it should be an entirely separate faction, like they did with the Prometheans.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#6SterlingFoxPosted 7/20/2012 6:31:40 PM
They can add new Covenant races fairly easily without it breaking the lore. Brutes were brought into the Covenant very recently, so it wouldn't be farfetched for them to have met with another species during the time Chief was gone.

Otherwise they could also create an old enemy of the Covenant if they wanted. Just have an alien force that they were unable to overtake, so they came to a ceasefire with instead. And then since the Covenant doesn't really exist anymore, that faction could take advantage of that to break the ceasefire.
---
''Were it so easy.''
MGO = Captain Deadman
#7PharoahPelicanPosted 7/20/2012 6:39:13 PM
SterlingFox posted...
They can add new Covenant races fairly easily without it breaking the lore. Brutes were brought into the Covenant very recently, so it wouldn't be farfetched for them to have met with another species during the time Chief was gone.

Yeah but when they added Brutes and Drones we hadn't seen anything from the Covenant's POV. Now we've seen a lot.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.