Anyone planning on doing a Legendary run on all these games before Halo 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone planning on doing a Legendary run on all these games before Halo 4?

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#1
I've been doing a Legendary Halo run of all the games (sans Wars, I need to spend some more time on Wars getting good enough to do Legendary before I try it. >_>) in chronological order. Little early, I know, but still. I just finished Reach again. Gave me some trouble in a few places but otherwise not bad. But this will be the first time I've done CE and Halo 2 on Legendary. The Flood levels in those games are worrying me...
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: MrPwnzer

MrPwnzer
4 years ago#2
Halo 2 on Legendary gave me nightmares.
Xbox Live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#3
Oh god why.
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: Kactusman

Kactusman
4 years ago#4
If you're looking for a halo wars bff I'd like to volunteer, sir!
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus

User Info: Fz_Echo

Fz_Echo
4 years ago#5
Maybe on Halo 3 so i can get some last minute experience in before doing the legendary on Halo 4, but that's just about it.
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.

User Info: ChokeStan

ChokeStan
4 years ago#6
CE was a lot easier than 2 was.

****ing snipers...
swim to the moon

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
4 years ago#7
I only ever did Legendary on Halo 3 and Reach. I never attempted it in Halo: CE and I didn't bother finishing it in Halo 2.
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#8
ChokeStan posted...

****ing snipers...

So it's the snipers and NOT the Flood that's a pain?

User Info: CrimsonCorp

CrimsonCorp
4 years ago#9
I love doing Halo playthroughs. Love em. I'm doing one right now. up to ODST.

However, I play them on Heroic. (With the exception of ODST) I play them on Heroic because it provides a decent challenge at some points, but it never becomes so tedious that I die ten times in a row and kinda ruin my immersion. Plus, I can't stand Master Chief being weaker than a marine or a grunt with his Mark V/VI armor and augmentations...

ODST on the other hand, I love playing on Legendary and feeling how much harder it is to be a regular unaugmented human.

It's not perfect I admit. Halo 3 heroic always feels so damn easy... but in every other Halo game, Heroic feels just right to me. Plus I promised myself i'd NEVER do another Halo 2 Legendary. God that was painful. :P

User Info: MrPwnzer

MrPwnzer
4 years ago#10
PharoahPelican posted...
ChokeStan posted...

****ing snipers...

So it's the snipers and NOT the Flood that's a pain?

Both, but mostly the snipers.
Xbox Live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Anyone planning on doing a Legendary run on all these games before Halo 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived