Anyone planning on doing a Legendary run on all these games before Halo 4?

#1PharoahPelicanPosted 7/20/2012 4:52:06 PM
I've been doing a Legendary Halo run of all the games (sans Wars, I need to spend some more time on Wars getting good enough to do Legendary before I try it. >_>) in chronological order. Little early, I know, but still. I just finished Reach again. Gave me some trouble in a few places but otherwise not bad. But this will be the first time I've done CE and Halo 2 on Legendary. The Flood levels in those games are worrying me...
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#2MrPwnzerPosted 7/20/2012 6:04:06 PM
Halo 2 on Legendary gave me nightmares.
---
Xbox Live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten
#3PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 6:06:46 PM
Oh god why.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4KactusmanPosted 7/20/2012 6:52:41 PM
If you're looking for a halo wars bff I'd like to volunteer, sir!
---
Splendid Isolation GT: ToD Kactus
#5Fz_EchoPosted 7/20/2012 7:16:30 PM
Maybe on Halo 3 so i can get some last minute experience in before doing the legendary on Halo 4, but that's just about it.
---
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
#6ChokeStanPosted 7/20/2012 7:18:16 PM
CE was a lot easier than 2 was.

****ing snipers...
---
swim to the moon
#7BryanPS360Posted 7/20/2012 7:23:25 PM
I only ever did Legendary on Halo 3 and Reach. I never attempted it in Halo: CE and I didn't bother finishing it in Halo 2.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#8PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2012 7:30:48 PM
ChokeStan posted...

****ing snipers...

So it's the snipers and NOT the Flood that's a pain?
---
#9CrimsonCorpPosted 7/20/2012 7:47:41 PM
I love doing Halo playthroughs. Love em. I'm doing one right now. up to ODST.

However, I play them on Heroic. (With the exception of ODST) I play them on Heroic because it provides a decent challenge at some points, but it never becomes so tedious that I die ten times in a row and kinda ruin my immersion. Plus, I can't stand Master Chief being weaker than a marine or a grunt with his Mark V/VI armor and augmentations...

ODST on the other hand, I love playing on Legendary and feeling how much harder it is to be a regular unaugmented human.

It's not perfect I admit. Halo 3 heroic always feels so damn easy... but in every other Halo game, Heroic feels just right to me. Plus I promised myself i'd NEVER do another Halo 2 Legendary. God that was painful. :P
#10MrPwnzerPosted 7/20/2012 7:48:40 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
ChokeStan posted...

****ing snipers...

So it's the snipers and NOT the Flood that's a pain?

Both, but mostly the snipers.
---
Xbox Live: C0n Queso
PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten