Anyone planning on doing a Legendary run on all these games before Halo 4?

#31PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 3:22:33 PM
Alright, I think it's time... Speed Reader: Beat "The Library" on Legendary in 30 minutes or less. Any tips? Also, is the one for beating The Library on Heroic without dying one of the ones easier if you plug in another controller and do co-op or will the unmoving player get swarmed by Flood?
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#32devil mingyPosted 7/22/2012 4:54:21 PM
The nice thing about Speed Reader is that the game doesn't count any checkpoints that are reverted/end in deaths as part of the overall time. This makes the level surprisingly easy to get through. For general tips, check out some speed run videos of The Library on High Speed Halo. They have some great shortcuts if you're too worried about the time.
---
Have a Halo story question? Check this topic:
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/632877-halo-4/62501383
#33PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 5:04:06 PM
Yeah, thinking about it now I think that That Just Happened might be harder. A lot harder.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#34MechaKirbyPosted 7/22/2012 6:00:56 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
Alright, I think it's time... Speed Reader: Beat "The Library" on Legendary in 30 minutes or less. Any tips? Also, is the one for beating The Library on Heroic without dying one of the ones easier if you plug in another controller and do co-op or will the unmoving player get swarmed by Flood?

Single player is easier, unless a you can work in sync with a partner. Also you can revert to save before being killed, but you must do it before you die. Legendary Library SR is easy if you co-op it. Heroic is probably better on co-op so long the "VIP" doesnt slack off (AFK, too far behind, cant defend oneself)

I say do Legendary then Heroic
---
Gamer Tag and PSN: MechaknightX
T-H-R-O-T-T-L-E....hmmmm......BREAK!!! ~ Patrick
#35PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 10:00:14 PM(edited)
I am going to burn down the world. I THOUGHT I had beaten the level on Legendary. It turns out the game decided not to save my difficulty setting. It had decided to set it to Heroic. And I died ONCE at the VERY END. >_<
---