The Forge World length?

#1ChiefofSpartansPosted 7/21/2012 6:37:47 AM
In RTX demo for Halo 4 forge we only saw a small portion of the map. Is the map going to be even bigger? Because I see stuff in the background we could probably go to.
#2PharoahPelicanPosted 7/21/2012 7:13:02 AM
Yes.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#3ChiefofSpartans(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2012 7:23:49 AM
How do we know? Did they confirm it? I also heard there are going to be 3 forge worlds in total. How is that possible?
#4PharoahPelicanPosted 7/21/2012 7:31:17 AM
ChiefofSpartans posted...
How do we know? Did they confirm it? I also heard there are going to be 3 forge worlds in total. How is that possible?

What do you mean how is that possible?
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#5iRGushPosted 7/21/2012 9:59:19 AM
It is exactly 1039 feet long
---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#6PharoahPelicanPosted 7/21/2012 11:59:18 AM
I heard that it's a $5 foot long.
---
#7NeonYoshi11Posted 7/21/2012 10:25:26 PM
3 Sections or sub maps.....

Within each, there are small areas where you can create maps. That way there is variety in location.

instead of 4 cool spots on all of Forge worlds for Reach, there will be 4-5 cool spots in each of the 3 Forge World Areas. Plus the other areas which we don't realize are awesome right away until somebody creates an awesome map there.
#8WORT_WORT_WORTPosted 7/22/2012 1:24:24 AM
How big are the multiple Forge environments compared to Forge World? - bellz1996

The environments will be large enough to accommodate just about any design you can think of, from a Lockout remake to a sprawling racetrack. There will be rolling hills, flat, sterile spaces, big, flat indoor areas and everything in between. The difference is that we’ll use more than one environment – an aesthetic – rather than a giant contiguous space like Forge World. There will also be HUGE FLAT JUMBO Coliseum “walls” that you can instantly place as enormous floor tiles (or walls). All the spaces are being designed with flexibility and performance in mind. The inclusion of a new lighting engine and some unique palettes will make things look more varied and connected. Some simple examples – you can make Lockout and The Pit with relative ease and plenty of room. If you want to do something giant and meandering, you’ll have to incorporate some of the environments existing features (hills, cliffs etc).

http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/Headlines/post/2012/07/19/The-Halo-Bulletin-71812.aspx
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif