Will Halo 4 have Spec ops and Survival Mode or Zombies?

#61JohnO_oPosted 8/28/2012 4:58:20 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
Black Ops 2 acutally looks like it could be something a bit different. Not like CoD3 to CoD4 different but an actual innovation over CoD4.

The Flood are just perfectly made for a Firefight mode.

Eh. I've never been a CoD fan.

Firefight with Flood, however, sounds like a good time for all. Their natural Numerical Superiority tactic and sheer aggression makes them a perfect enemy to have to hold out against.

I'ma miss Firefight in general, really.
---
Life is like one of those mechanical bulls. Except it's not really a mechanical bull.
#62JohnO_oPosted 8/28/2012 5:00:02 AM
supergreat posted...
battalionwars2 posted...
Elite is $50 for 1 year. And a Call of Duty comes out every year.

They are getting 110 dollars off of you blind Call of Duty fanboys EVERY year, and EVERY year you guys think you're getting a new and better game.

If you want to talk about Call of Duty, go back to the scummy Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops 2 boards.

Or even better, go 'enjoy' that rage inducing game you love so much.

P.S. before I gave up on Call of Duty, I had a K/D of about 2.50 in Black Ops. I don't hate it because I suck, I hate it because it's the same game with a terrible fanbase, and repetitive gameplay with a new installment coming out every year.

So who is trolling here ?

Do you really think Halo offers much more variety than cod? It doesnt even have the mentioned survival or bots or zombies, which for me is the main reasons I play COD with old friends , also to keep in contact.

Can you do that with Halo ? (Not a rhetoric question I am really interested).

also I did play all Halos until like 2011 so my last was ODST if I remember correct and it is fun. Its different from COD and thats good for BOTH franchises. And if people like the Halo gameplay and graphics better, then I am happy for them.

You can do EVERYTHING FOREVER with Halo.

Mmk?
---
Life is like one of those mechanical bulls. Except it's not really a mechanical bull.
#63PharoahPelicanPosted 8/28/2012 5:57:46 AM
JohnO_o posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Black Ops 2 acutally looks like it could be something a bit different. Not like CoD3 to CoD4 different but an actual innovation over CoD4.

Firefight with Flood, however, sounds like a good time for all. Their natural Numerical Superiority tactic and sheer aggression makes them a perfect enemy to have to hold out against.

Wouldn't be surprised if it came out as DLC.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#64JohnO_oPosted 8/28/2012 7:40:32 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
JohnO_o posted...
PharoahPelican posted...

Wouldn't be surprised if it came out as DLC.

I would. But I could see the Flood returning in a sequel.

I miss the Shaping Sickness/Parasite/Plague/Flood. It's a staple of the first trilogy.
---
#65GrimMTrixXPosted 8/28/2012 7:36:41 PM
ill admit i was never a COD fan, but MW2 was awesome. Then MW3 came out... meh. I dont like any of the maps, killstreaks just arent as interesting, something about them I dont like. Maybe if i go back now with the tons of new maps my Elite membership got me, but yea they totally stole my money cuz i played it for like 2 months anbd havent touched it. havent even started the campaign. lol probably not bothering with black ops 2 as i only played black ops before MW3 to prestige once so i could get a token (but i was surprised how well black ops played).

But yea with Halo 4, Resident evil 6, Doom 3 bfg edition, WWE 13 all coming out within sept-nov... yea im all set for the winter with games until i get Hitman: ABsolution and DOA 5 at Xmas.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#66Hold_Teh_LinePosted 8/28/2012 9:53:56 PM
I've always thought Halo has more variety than CoD but that's just me. I mean, I'd rather have vehicles(killstreaks don't count), customizable maps and virtually limitless gametype possibilities than a survival mode any day of the week. Plus I'm sure we'll see a few Spartan Ops missions that will have survival type objectives.
#67Hold_Teh_LinePosted 8/28/2012 9:56:06 PM
Nihilist posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Nihilist posted...
Spartan ops is essentially spec ops only all the missions together are supposed to tell a cohesive story.

So in other words it's nothing like Spec Ops.

10 minute long minigames nobody gives a **** about...

Nah, I'd care about 10 minute Halo missions. You're right about Spec Ops though. Yuck.
#68supergreat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 3:26:58 AM
Hold_Teh_Line posted...
I've always thought Halo has more variety than CoD but that's just me. I mean, I'd rather have vehicles(killstreaks don't count), customizable maps and virtually limitless gametype possibilities than a survival mode any day of the week. Plus I'm sure we'll see a few Spartan Ops missions that will have survival type objectives.

Your right the vehicles were always fun. Not sure about the survival mode thing tho. For me survival mode of COD is highly addictive its just fun to try to get on top of the worlds rankings, and find ways where the sentry guns will do most of the work for you.

Also the gameplay of Halo seems slightly outdated from the feel of it, but other players might think totally different of course.
#69supergreat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 3:13:52 PM
This topic is only just starting. Can we get 500 replys?
#70supergreat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 2:32:17 AM
supergreat posted...
This topic is only just starting. Can we get 500 replys?