h4gb kool kat klub

#51iSwagHarder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 7:07:27 PM
bd0g5 posted...
You are all so mad, I scored 4 whole goals this season.

wait a minute I didn't know CHRISTIAN RONALDO posted on these boards
#52RethalwolfPosted 10/3/2012 9:37:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53RethalwolfPosted 10/3/2012 11:03:14 PM
iSwagHarder posted...
bd0g5 posted...

wait a minute I didn't know CHRISTIAN RONALDO posted on these boards

HA!
That was a fam guy ha.
Blite, I've sent an assassin to your home. O_O I don't cope well with rejection... =/
This is a repeat of that ^ message, which I accidentally deleted with the intent to edit, saying:
Also, Swag, I added you here because it makes you easier to follow and I typically agree with what you have to say. If that makes me cute, then, well, so be it.
Just like Yvonne Strahovski. Damn that girl can sobe it.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#54lderivedxPosted 10/3/2012 11:59:02 PM
Does that mean you generally agree with what I have to say as well?

Hot damn, that means I'm doing something right, when I can have half the regs put me on their ignore list (and constantly talk about it) and have the other half agree with me.
#55Killean_NuggetsPosted 10/4/2012 2:40:19 AM
bd0g5 posted...

In Canada.............
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp
#56iSwagHarder(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 6:01:18 AM
Lmao, I usually only get ignored by kids who see me talking to derive or blite. Still can't get over the fact that the guy with 4000 karma called us nerds. I love the people here.
#57RethalwolfPosted 10/4/2012 6:13:29 AM
lderivedx posted...
Does that mean you generally agree with what I have to say as well?

Hot damn, that means I'm doing something right, when I can have half the regs put me on their ignore list (and constantly talk about it) and have the other half agree with me.

Why, yes, it does!
I've never touched the ignore list. Like, why bother? Rather I get to see the stupid stuff they say and do than miss out for the sake of being high and mighty.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#58Killean_NuggetsPosted 10/4/2012 10:00:16 AM
iSwagHarder posted...
Lmao, I usually only get ignored by kids who see me talking to derive or blite. Still can't get over the fact that the guy with 4000 karma called us nerds. I love the people here.

Yea, a lot of the people that post on my board get mad very easily.
---
vBlite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5x_bc9Lvo&feature=plcp