Derpstep in Halo 4? Preorder cancelled.

#1CatholicPriest7Posted 10/4/2012 8:39:42 AM
Oh well at least I just saved 67 dollars.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#2JackalfoxPosted 10/4/2012 8:46:08 AM
It's just an advertisement, relax. Plenty of games feature dubstep music in advertisements (As much as I hate it), but the games themselves don't. Assassin's Creed is a great example of this.
---
Now Playing - Black Mesa (PC), Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (360), Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360)
#3RayzerTagPosted 10/4/2012 8:46:15 AM
It's not in Halo 4, just the trailers.

Gotta get that Syndicate crowd.
---
#teambrad
#4CatholicPriest7(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 8:49:04 AM
RayzerTag posted...

I was watching the "halo 4 remix contest" video on xbox live and there was a bunch of chodes talking about how they added dubstep flare to the theme songs.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#5RayzerTagPosted 10/4/2012 8:53:12 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
RayzerTag posted...

I was watching the "halo 4 remix contest" video on xbox live and there was a bunch of chodes talking about how they added dubstep flare to the theme songs.

The have been making dubstep/electro/whatever remixes of all theme songs. All the in-game music is void of dubstep (though there might be a skull to change all music to the dubstep remixes).
---
#teambrad
#6ARsignal11Posted 10/4/2012 8:55:19 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
RayzerTag posted...

That was for their personal music that they play. That's not the music that's going to be in the game. Relax.
#7HaloDad020508Posted 10/4/2012 8:58:42 AM
I like dubstep and i love halo. Just not together Halo has its own style of music dubstep doesnt belong in Halo.
---
Never pick a fight with a ugly person, after all they have nothing to lose!
#8K_MAC445Posted 10/4/2012 9:27:00 AM
You seem easily distressed. If having dubstep in an ad affects you this much I have no idea how you deal with everyday life.
---
GT- RANNOK445
#9VoidBeyondPosted 10/4/2012 9:31:32 AM
There's the normal soundtrack made by Neil Davidge that is played IN GAME
And then they had multiple different dubstep artists come in and remix there for a CD. The remix songs will not be anywhere on the campaign of multiplayer. Do some research before posting.
---
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
Currently awaiting: Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Final Fantasy Versus 13, The Last of Us, and Dead Space 3.
#10Veggie15Posted 10/4/2012 10:31:16 AM
One less BK to deal with
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job.
Making sure it's crowded when you get there is.