Swagnum

#1RethalwolfPosted 10/5/2012 9:19:19 AM
Who alls gonna be usin this SOB as their primary?
Sure the Flagnumll be great and all, since I always felt it was stupid you could drop the flag and pick it up so much. But gettin a pistol with it? Thats pretty boss. May as well have given you a fricken snipes to carry with it.
But Im talkin besides that. Everyone who knows this wep has somethin on everything, be it range, power, scopein... best weapon in the game IMO.
So whos bringin the power of the swagnum along with? Its hella cool
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#2appleturnover87Posted 10/5/2012 9:49:55 AM
boltshot
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#3metroidman92Posted 10/5/2012 9:58:44 AM
>Swagnum

leave.
---
If you're good at anticipating the human mind, it leaves nothing to chance.
#4MrFish86Posted 10/5/2012 10:26:22 AM
The magnum is one of two weapons (not counting automatic weapons), that still has reticule bloom built into it. The DMR is the other weapon with bloom, but it's minimal on that weapon. The bloom on the magnum is massive, and the clip is fairly small (9 bullets). I can't see why anyone would want to use this weapon when the plasma pistol and the bolt shot can be used in its place as a loadout option. Halo 1's pistol with it's 3 shot kill (all head shots), and 12 bullet clip is still the only time that thing has been useful (yes I know they are all different models in each Halo).

Magnum is trash, and is only above things like the assault rifle and storm rifle.

Also, even though the game's not out yet, I'm await the day that a patch comes so that we can finally drop the flag again. Although I feel as though I'll be stuck with frustration in dealing with that flag problem for a long long time :(
#5appleturnover87Posted 10/5/2012 10:28:24 AM
MrFish86 posted...

Also, even though the game's not out yet, I'm await the day that a patch comes so that we can finally drop the flag again. Although I feel as though I'll be stuck with frustration in dealing with that flag problem for a long long time :(

See this is why I don't like 343. This is something where they said, "we like it this way, we're making the game, deal with it," rather than just leaving it how fans liked it. If and when they fix it, it will be begrudgingly and I'm sure they'll make that clear.
---
#6iSwagHarderPosted 10/5/2012 10:32:08 AM
...how did I never think of swagnum!?!
#7appleturnover87Posted 10/5/2012 10:35:53 AM
iSwagHarder posted...

Why aren't you in school? You better not be gfaqs-ing in school bub
---
#8iRGushPosted 10/5/2012 10:36:18 AM
appleturnover87 posted...
iSwagHarder posted...

Why aren't you in school? You better not be gfaqs-ing in school bub

---
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
GT: iRGush
#9lderivedxPosted 10/5/2012 11:05:45 AM
Hiiiigh schoooool

Hurry up and graduate bro.
#10darren19822000Posted 10/5/2012 11:12:55 AM
wow still just a pup..high school is worthless. college is the important part
---
gt darren reefnugs