I think Skyrim is gonna be better than this but I'm still considering it

#1MeadBellyPosted 10/5/2012 10:27:58 AM
Halo's combat looks good and all, but just recently my friend showed me Skyrim and I think I'm going to get that instead, but I wanted to hear your opinions.

The story and combat looks better in Skyrim

This game has better graphics so thats a plus

What do you think?
---
Go cast your fancy magic somewhere else
#2jakethenoobPosted 10/5/2012 10:29:37 AM
Skyrim has the "best" combat out of all the Elder Scrolls games, but that's not saying much.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#3appleturnover87Posted 10/5/2012 10:29:53 AM
Get Skyrim. For PC.
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#4VoidBeyondPosted 10/5/2012 10:30:03 AM
I don't think Skyrim has that good of a story. Also they're not even the same genre, kind of hard to compare them outside of shooting a bow/crossbow. From the looks of it, 343 is trying to give Halo a more deep, meaningful story.
---
GT: Dethrow2112 PSN: DuodecimKnight
Currently awaiting: Halo 4, Assassin's Creed 3, Final Fantasy Versus 13, The Last of Us, and Dead Space 3.
#5MeadBelly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:31:01 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
I don't think Skyrim has that good of a story. Also they're not even the same genre, kind of hard to compare them outside of shooting a bow/crossbow. From the looks of it, 343 is trying to give Halo a more deep, meaningful story.

Oh shoot I thought it was bow and arrow only in Skyrim because thats what my friend uses lol!
---
#6UnboundAbyssPosted 10/5/2012 10:43:32 AM
MeadBelly posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

Oh shoot I thought it was bow and arrow only in Skyrim because thats what my friend uses lol!

nah, there is also maces, swords, magic. i have even seen lions and tigers and bears!
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#7MeadBelly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:51:23 AM
UnboundAbyss posted...
MeadBelly posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

nah, there is also maces, swords, magic. i have even seen lions and tigers and bears!

what kind of magic?the kind like harry potter(wands)or is it like dragon ball z kind of magic?also I dont think there are any lions but I saw my freind kill a bear and tiger
---
#8Xfma100Posted 10/5/2012 10:51:50 AM
VoidBeyond posted...

The main quest isn't anything special, however all the other parts of the story is what makes it great. (I think this could apply to Halo as well imo.)
#9MeadBelly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:10:31 AM
Xfma100 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

The main quest isn't anything special, however all the other parts of the story is what makes it great. (I think this could apply to Halo as well imo.)

I cant get borderlands2 so now should I getthis blackops skyrim or kingdom of hearts thsnk you
---
#10SleepComaPosted 10/5/2012 11:12:10 AM
MeadBelly posted...
Xfma100 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

I cant get borderlands2 so now should I getthis blackops skyrim or kingdom of hearts thsnk you

Are you 12
---
"Even though I am no better then a beast, don't I have the right to live?"