I think Skyrim is gonna be better than this but I'm still considering it

#11MeadBelly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:15:27 AM
SleepComa posted...
MeadBelly posted...
Xfma100 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
I don't think Skyrim has that good of a story. Also they're not even the same genre, kind of hard to compare them outside of shooting a bow/crossbow. From the looks of it, 343 is trying to give Halo a more deep, meaningful story.

The main quest isn't anything special, however all the other parts of the story is what makes it great. (I think this could apply to Halo as well imo.)

I cant get borderlands2 so now should I getthis blackops skyrim or kingdom of hearts thsnk you

Are you 12

todays my birthday Im 13 now :P
---
Go cast your fancy magic somewhere else
#12SleepComaPosted 10/5/2012 11:16:11 AM
MeadBelly posted...
SleepComa posted...
MeadBelly posted...
Xfma100 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
I don't think Skyrim has that good of a story. Also they're not even the same genre, kind of hard to compare them outside of shooting a bow/crossbow. From the looks of it, 343 is trying to give Halo a more deep, meaningful story.

The main quest isn't anything special, however all the other parts of the story is what makes it great. (I think this could apply to Halo as well imo.)

I cant get borderlands2 so now should I getthis blackops skyrim or kingdom of hearts thsnk you

Are you 12

>_>
---
"Even though I am no better then a beast, don't I have the right to live?"
#13Xfma100Posted 10/5/2012 11:17:00 AM
MeadBelly posted...
SleepComa posted...
MeadBelly posted...
Xfma100 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

Are you 12

IBD?

Or at least it's extremely close to being deleted...
#14MeadBelly(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:19:43 AM
I dont know what IBD is sorry
---
Go cast your fancy magic somewhere else
#15BlueRunway05Posted 10/5/2012 11:22:33 AM
MeadBelly posted...
Halo's combat looks good and all, but just recently my friend showed me Skyrim and I think I'm going to get that instead, but I wanted to hear your opinions.

The story and combat looks better in Skyrim

This game has better graphics so thats a plus

What do you think?

The story was interesting and good in Skyrim, but was subpar compared to Oblivion and Morrowind. Yeah, it's true that the fighting is the best out of any Elder Scrolls game. I know Skyrim since I beat it in less than a month, so the game felt short lol.

Halo 4 is sure to have an amazing story since it's a well guarded secret. I don't know what the main plot is, but I don't want to know. The graphics are amazing! It seems to be one of the best around here *cough* better than *cough* Uncharted 3 *COUGH!!* Whew, I had to get that out of the system. Metal Gear Soild: Ground Zeroes will jump in with Halo 4 in the terms of graphics.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Expecting Halo 4/Bioshock Infinite!
#16xHughJasxPosted 10/5/2012 11:26:10 AM
Why are you all feeding this troll?
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#17tranceaddict19Posted 10/5/2012 12:12:00 PM
xHughJasx posted...
Why are you all feeding this troll?

Wish I could feed him with large stones to the face.
#18RayzerTagPosted 10/5/2012 12:15:32 PM(edited)
I found Skyrim to be such a borefest. Boring combat, generic story, bland environments save a select few, extremely uninteresting characters... I even went out of may way to make sure it wouldn't get repetitive (using most combat styles, no grinding, no exploiting armor-making or whatever that was called, etc.

Phew, that does feel better.
---
#teambrad
#19darren19822000Posted 10/6/2012 6:16:40 AM
your such a bad troll. skyrin came out over a year ago. go buy that then go to their board please.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#20Minjo26Posted 10/6/2012 8:39:09 AM
Ya you actually are the worst troll ever... getting people to help you for your fake stupidity is not trolling.