Will the war games pass be on sale through the XBLA?

#11Peter_Griffin33Posted 10/8/2012 5:09:02 PM
I don't know what your talking about but it sounds like sex.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ywEXn.gif http://i.minus.com/ibm3Ti5mZYdMON.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ZYPIO.png
#12Bigtymer113Posted 10/8/2012 5:26:00 PM
no it wont be

i cant give you a link but i remember watching a video where one of the 343 guys said it wouldnt be available on the xbox live arcade

it doesnt really make sense anyway
---
New God Flow
GT: Swizzy Dangles
#13BlueRunway05Posted 10/8/2012 5:58:06 PM
It will on sale when Halo 4's out. It'll be $25. That's it.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Expecting Halo 4/Bioshock Infinite!
#14JackalfoxPosted 10/8/2012 6:19:57 PM
Scooby510 posted...
yeah but I think you have to buy each map pack separately.

Uh, no... The whole point of the season pass is that buying it gives you access to all DLC as it comes out, for an overall reduced price than if you were to buy it separately. Pay $25 up front, get all DLC as it's released.
---
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360), Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (360), Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360)
#15xixnoahxixPosted 10/8/2012 7:26:02 PM
Halo 4′s season pass, which 343 Industries has dubbed the War Games Map Pass, will run you $24.99 when it releases alongside the game. Announced as part of the Limited Edition, the pass grants access to three DLC pack -each with a map and it will cost you 15% less than if you purchased the DLC individually. Two exclusive helmets and a Falcon emblem are part ofthe package. Halo 4 is out November 6 on Xbox 360. Thanks

Each comes with one map each.

I guarantee these three packs will be released in short succession, and it's definitely not the end of map packs.

You're paying 25$ for 3 mp maps, and maybe some skins and emblems.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
#16tubb311Posted 10/8/2012 8:10:34 PM
xixnoahxix posted...
Halo 4′s season pass, which 343 Industries has dubbed the War Games Map Pass, will run you $24.99 when it releases alongside the game. Announced as part of the Limited Edition, the pass grants access to three DLC pack -each with a map and it will cost you 15% less than if you purchased the DLC individually. Two exclusive helmets and a Falcon emblem are part ofthe package. Halo 4 is out November 6 on Xbox 360. Thanks

I guarantee these three packs will be released in short succession, and it's definitely not the end of map packs.

Um, no. Its 9 maps. 3 packs of 3 maps.
#17xixnoahxixPosted 10/8/2012 8:14:16 PM
tubb311 posted...
xixnoahxix posted...

nope
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan
#18PharoahPelicanPosted 10/8/2012 8:14:42 PM
Perfec7__ posted...
Is war games an arcade game?

You are literally the worst poster I can remember on this board.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#19PharoahPelicanPosted 10/8/2012 8:15:21 PM
xixnoahxix posted...
tubb311 posted...
xixnoahxix posted...

nope

Considering that the actual information from legitimate sources say otherwise, you're full of it. I take back my worst poster comment, Perfect.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#20bd0g5Posted 10/8/2012 8:23:33 PM
Make up your ****ing mind Pharoah.

We will decide this with a poll.
---
I like turtles