Waypoint Achievements not unlocking

#1TastyBeveragePosted 10/14/2012 5:16:22 PM
I got plenty of achievements unlocked but waypoint is showing nothing with new one. Nothing helpful from google search. Any of you guys know?
---
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / GTX 670 / 8 gigs RAM
#2devil mingyPosted 10/14/2012 5:21:50 PM
Waypoint just went through an update and they apparently haven't gotten the kinks out of it yet. A lot of people are complaining that their Waypoint service record and milestones are blank.

God willing, they'll have it fixed by Halo 4's launch. I'd like to have my Mark VI as soon as possible.
---
Who is Gabriel Thorne?
#3deimos91Posted 10/15/2012 8:20:45 AM
well your playing a pirated copy what dou expect
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#4jwhudexnlsPosted 10/15/2012 8:34:34 AM
When did he say he was talking about halo 4 achievement? Before you bash someone read the entire topic.
#5BlueRunway05Posted 10/15/2012 8:41:54 AM
jwhudexnls posted...
When did he say he was talking about halo 4 achievement? Before you bash someone read the entire topic.

I have no idea what's he talking about. He wasn't specific.
---
Friendly Fire isn't Expecting Halo 4/Bioshock Infinite!
#6jake_DiLLaPosted 10/15/2012 8:51:01 AM
jwhudexnls posted...

He didn't say what halo game it was but why don't you take a look at what board we're on, and ask yourself why he would ask his question here if it was anything but Halo 4.

And to the OP: I wouldn't expect any achievements to unlock, I would expect you to get banned though. Or if you're playing offline then it should be obvious why it's not unlocking >_>
#7my_name_is_EdPosted 10/15/2012 8:55:23 AM
jake_DiLLa posted...
jwhudexnls posted...

He didn't say what halo game it was but why don't you take a look at what board we're on, and ask yourself why he would ask his question here if it was anything but Halo 4.

Because all other Halo boards are dead? Duh?
---
Death Metal and Screamo were created by nerds, spazzes, and other outcasted undesirables in a horrible attempt to be taken seriously.
#8TastyBeverage(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 3:38:26 PM
I was referring to other halo games. He is correct, waypoint has no posts and everything else is empty and unhelpful, plus waypoint was heavily updated for halo 4 so it seemed relevant to post here.
---
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / GTX 670 / 8 gigs RAM
#9jwhudexnlsPosted 10/16/2012 6:14:14 PM
jake_DiLLa posted...
jwhudexnls posted...

And to the OP: I wouldn't expect any achievements to unlock, I would expect you to get banned though. Or if you're playing offline then it should be obvious why it's not unlocking >_>

This is easily the most populated halo board at the moment and he would get a faster response here.