Best buy $20 gift certificate pre-order bonus, reserve Halo 4 get $20 back...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Best buy $20 gift certificate pre-order bonus, reserve Halo 4 get $20 back...

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 years ago#1
Just got the email. Would this be the best pre order bonus?
"Even though I am no better then a beast, don't I have the right to live?"

User Info: SonicSoldier11

SonicSoldier11
4 years ago#2
Isn't that only if you have their gamer program?
Diamond FC: 4081 6533 9965

User Info: MMPR_TommyO

MMPR_TommyO
4 years ago#3
Yeah, the gamer program costs like 16ish iirc
It's morphin' time!!!
http://i53.tinypic.com/o8yxwh.jpg

User Info: Proxgotsthafia

Proxgotsthafia
4 years ago#4
SleepComa posted...
Just got the email. Would this be the best pre order bonus?

It's the best I've found. Plus, I can get the game at midnight.

The Microsoft store is offering $25 off your next purchase, but you have to use it by the end of the year. Shipping is free but takes 3-7 business days.
Pokemon White FC: 3739-9292-5241

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#5
Fortunately my Dad has the gamer program. :D

So I plan on getting my GameStop copy plus a Best Buy Copy, getting the $20 back, and then seeing if my friend who is short on money can buy the other for $40. If not, then I return it.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: BlackWidow92

BlackWidow92
4 years ago#6
I'm a part of their gamer zone program. You have to have "unlimited" unlock or something, which is $14.99 a year. I think its worth it, I pre ordered Borderlands 2 and got my $20 certificate last week. Next game I got pre ordered is Black ops 2. You get points for every purchase and you get $5 back every 250 points.

The $20 is a best buy thing, you still get regular pre orders too like Blops2's nuketown. Hope this helps.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. Best buy $20 gift certificate pre-order bonus, reserve Halo 4 get $20 back...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived