They brought back the Halo 3 game fuel!

#21DeltronFFPosted 11/1/2012 6:47:44 PM
The Halo Mountain Dew is awesome- so happy its back in stores (for now....). I've missed it... wish it would stick around.. so much better than the 4-5 other knockoff mountain dews.
---
Hunter S Mario
http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/mario-gonzo.jpg
#22iLikeMtnDewPosted 11/1/2012 6:52:16 PM
I just bought out my local store of all that they had, they only had 4 cases but that should last me a while haha
---
Cavaliers/Browns/Indians
#23thestickerPosted 11/1/2012 7:16:21 PM
TrojanVirus posted...
I've finally been seeing 12-packs at Giant Eagles around here. Keep searching bros

Wow... from Pittsburgh eh?

no wtf? I'm from Cleveland
---
don't sweat anything
#24sa2bmasterPosted 11/4/2012 7:48:44 PM
Red Halo 3 game fuel, red and blue World of Warcraft game fuel, red and green Modern Warfare 3 game fuel, now red Halo 4 game fuel. The red game fuel is the popular choice as the blue and green game fuel have not been repeated yet. I'm just glad they didn't wait another 2 years to release some like they did for the last two times game fuel came out.

For those looking for 20 oz. try convenience stores, those looking for 12 packs check Walmart (the only place I found it). I bought 4 12 packs.

The only thing that would be better if they still made Live Wire (orange) Mtn Dew in the 12 packs I can only find it in 20oz.
#25iParadigmPosted 11/4/2012 7:54:01 PM
I bought a 24 pack at my local Walmart.
#26kokblokkevinPosted 11/4/2012 8:04:46 PM
They still make mtn dew livewire. I bought some today. Pepsi rotates the "special" dew flavors they have in and out for big events where they know they will get good sales.

For the dark knight rises they had a purple kind that was meh. But they pushed the hell out of it I remember it was on every display they had. Haven't seen it since really.

But yeah that's basically why they brought it back just like they did for MW3 the double xp gives them boost in sales.
#27sa2bmasterPosted 11/4/2012 8:22:12 PM
kokblokkevin posted...
They still make mtn dew livewire. I bought some today. Pepsi rotates the "special" dew flavors they have in and out for big events where they know they will get good sales.

For the dark knight rises they had a purple kind that was meh. But they pushed the hell out of it I remember it was on every display they had. Haven't seen it since really.

But yeah that's basically why they brought it back just like they did for MW3 the double xp gives them boost in sales.

I still buy Livewire too, but did you mean in the cans? I can find the Bottles everywhere, if cans are still being manufactured, I would love to know where.
#28littlebro07Posted 11/4/2012 9:22:16 PM
sa2bmaster posted...
Red Halo 3 game fuel, red and blue World of Warcraft game fuel, red and green Modern Warfare 3 game fuel, now red Halo 4 game fuel. The red game fuel is the popular choice as the blue and green game fuel have not been repeated yet. I'm just glad they didn't wait another 2 years to release some like they did for the last two times game fuel came out.

For those looking for 20 oz. try convenience stores, those looking for 12 packs check Walmart (the only place I found it). I bought 4 12 packs.

The only thing that would be better if they still made Live Wire (orange) Mtn Dew in the 12 packs I can only find it in 20oz.

I never tried the blue stuff but the green stuff with MW3 was f***ing amazing.
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif