Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#1Eagles931Posted 10/30/2012 7:49:23 AM
I was walking to my girl yesterday and this is how the convo went:

Girlfriend: so did you find anyone to go to the midnight release with you?
Me: no all my friends said their not going :/
Girlfriend: I know who will go with you?
Me: WHO? :D
Girlfriend: your girlfriend
Me: O_O

So long story short, I'm going to the midnight release with her, thank God cause. Wasn't trying to go by myself, that would be pretty weird. So is anyone else bringing their significant others with them to the release?
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#2PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 7:51:01 AM
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 7:51:26 AM
And why would it be weird to go by yourself?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4thatman6sic6Posted 10/30/2012 7:52:23 AM
Yes and she wants me 2 dress as chief and shes gunna dress as a 9month prego cortanta... (if she dont pop in the next week) lol
---
xbl GT:thatman 6sic6 psn id:thatman_6sic6
#5Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 8:28:24 AM(edited)
PharoahPelican posted...
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.

*sigh*idk why I would even do this, but here's a link to my twitter page to prove I have a girlfriend. The picture is small but it gets the job done
---
#6xHughJasxPosted 10/30/2012 8:01:11 AM
I will not be bringing my GF. I will be bringing my wife...Can't have them both there.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#7ARsignal11Posted 10/30/2012 8:01:34 AM
I've never gone to any midnight releases because I just never saw the point. And I would rather get a good night's sleep. I won't be going to this one either (I'll just grab the game after (or maybe before) lab the following morning).

Anyway, a few nights ago I was having a conversation with my girlfriend about this very subject. Went something like this:

Me: "So Halo 4 is coming out in a week and a half. Been thinking about going at midnight to get it."
Her: "You serious?"
Me: "Not really, but it'd be cool to check it out and see what kind of people go to these things. You interested?"
Her: "Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Never in a million years. I may love you and can tolerate your video game addiction and hell, even play some of these games with you, but that's where I got to draw the line. Sorry babe. You can hang out with your geeky peers by yourself."

I tried, haha.
#8Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 8:02:45 AM
xHughJasx posted...
I will not be bringing my GF. I will be bringing my wife...Can't have them both there.

Yeah that's probably a good call lol.
---
#9darkdragongirlPosted 10/30/2012 8:07:49 AM
Well, that was pleasant. I was expecting some hambeast of a woman. She looks nice. 8/10
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Playing: LotR: WitN; Amnesia; ME3; .hack GU;
#10WillmaticPosted 10/30/2012 8:10:26 AM
I'm going with my right hand girl Jill