Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#101DrakillionPosted 10/30/2012 11:36:22 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiight ;D But I'll be nice.

Me? I sort of missed being single so I'm enjoying it as much as I can. I'm not going to the midnight release but I do have some friends who will be picking this up for sure.

I really don't want to bother some of my lady friends just to go with me even if I wanted to, unless they genuinely agree *shrugs*
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#102CrispyPimpPosted 10/30/2012 11:59:25 PM
GotThat415Swag posted...
MVNeo posted...
You're not missing out on really anything at all Pelican. Most people just want and keep girlfriends because they're too weak-minded to do things alone or can't stand not fitting it with what society expects. The loss of free-time (and loss of SO much more) is not worth it in the slightest.

I honestly don't understand the appeal at all.

Yeah man, getting laid sucks.

Dont need a girlfriend to get laid, brah.

Just sayin, i dont agree with that guy at all.
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu
#103SomnambulisticPosted 10/31/2012 2:36:25 AM
No. My girlfriend has zero interest in Halo/videogames in general so she doesn't give a s*** - neither of us really want her to be there since she'd be bored as hell and I'd probably end up getting annoyed because of said boredom.
---
Ab-so-lutely.
#104Scooby510Posted 10/31/2012 3:43:34 AM
CrispyPimp posted...
GotThat415Swag posted...
MVNeo posted...
You're not missing out on really anything at all Pelican. Most people just want and keep girlfriends because they're too weak-minded to do things alone or can't stand not fitting it with what society expects. The loss of free-time (and loss of SO much more) is not worth it in the slightest.

are you a rapist?
---
GT: Ayy Scooby
http://i.imgur.com/Tfwlr.jpg
#105Who_ate_the_piePosted 10/31/2012 3:52:11 AM(edited)
MVNeo posted...

Most pessimistic post I've seen yet. Oh and, you're doing it wrong too.
---
I don't care.
#106PharoahPelicanPosted 10/31/2012 6:26:23 AM
Meh, at this point I don't see the point in trying any more. Kinda feels like it's too late.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#107DoctorWhiskeyPosted 10/31/2012 6:58:33 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
Meh, at this point I don't see the point in trying any more. Kinda feels like it's too late.

its never too late.

http://www.pof.com/

its free
#108DoctorWhiskeyPosted 10/31/2012 7:03:47 AM
Scooby510 posted...
CrispyPimp posted...
GotThat415Swag posted...
MVNeo posted...

are you a rapist?

I believe that the gentleman's point was that it is possible to have consensual sexual encounters with out being in a committed relationship.
#109TentanmanPosted 10/31/2012 7:10:06 AM
My girlfriend and I celebrated our two year anniversary this weekend, and one of the presents she got me was paying off Halo 4 and the Map pass. She and I used to play Halo Reach a lot together, she was decent and could manage to just barely go positive. We would check the daily challenges and knock em our with some firefight and stuff.

Needless to say, Halo 4 will also be a fun activity for us. I may even make her tty forge this time around.
---
BRING BACK CRASH BANDICOOT!
#110LawfulgoodnessPosted 10/31/2012 1:33:48 PM
... My gf is actually dragging ME to the midnight release.
---
XBL GT: Lawfulgoodness