Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#21xXknightimeXxPosted 10/30/2012 8:38:53 AM
Yeah mine is taggin along with me and my homies, its actually her idea to go. Dont see what the problem of goin alone is tho.
---
XBL- InFamus Shadow
So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada, I'm in between but way more fresher.
#22PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 8:39:23 AM
I'm jealous of everyone in this topic with someone.

23 years old and I've had no one. :(
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#23Sicario001Posted 10/30/2012 8:41:21 AM
Even if I did go to midnight releases my missus would never go.
---
I'm doing fishsticks you know, it is a very delicate state of mind.
XboxLive - TheDrunkITGuy
#24Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 8:45:17 AM
xXknightimeXx posted...
Yeah mine is taggin along with me and my homies, its actually her idea to go. Dont see what the problem of goin alone is tho.

I'd just think it would be awkward to go by myself, everyone will be with their friends talking and stuff and then I'd just be the awkward turtle just waiting for midnight.
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#25nativenginePosted 10/30/2012 8:47:28 AM
xHughJasx posted...
I will not be bringing my GF. I will be bringing my wife...Can't have them both there.

Bastard, you stole my thunder.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"Anderson should face two people next time, he's that good"
#26Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 8:49:21 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
I'm jealous of everyone in this topic with someone.

23 years old and I've had no one. :(

I find it funny that you accused me of having a fake girlfriend, but in reality you're the one with no one . Karma's b*****
---
#27xXknightimeXxPosted 10/30/2012 8:50:57 AM
Yeah i feel you Eagles, tho not awkward I did feel a little funny being the only person at my gamestop waitin for doa when everyone else was gettin fifa or wow. Itd be worse for Halo cuz of the long line and wait time
---
XBL- InFamus Shadow
So if the devil wear Prada, Adam Eve wear nada, I'm in between but way more fresher.
#28vogelkackePosted 10/30/2012 8:53:48 AM
Eagles931 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.

*sigh*idk why I would even do this, but here's a link to my twitter page to prove I have a girlfriend. The picture is small but it gets the job done

do you realize that people can see the pre edited text ?
#29Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 8:55:21 AM
vogelkacke posted...
Eagles931 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.

*sigh*idk why I would even do this, but here's a link to my twitter page to prove I have a girlfriend. The picture is small but it gets the job done

do you realize that people can see the pre edited text ?

No I did not know that. Oh well I guess.
---
#30pholt1938Posted 10/30/2012 8:55:58 AM
This is why I hate midnight release. There are so many fat nerds who bring their fat nerd girlfriends with them to the event just because they actually, for some far-fetched reason, think it makes them look cool.

She might as well be their pet, given that she's 300 lbs and constantly needs cheetos.

When you bring this up to them though, they go for the obvious, defensive argument of "u just mad cuz u no got teh gfs!".

Also, I'm not dating anyone now, but I would never have brought the girl who's now my ex to one of these events. Mainly because she looks like a Jackal and it would be embarassing.