Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#31Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 9:02:21 AM
pholt1938 posted...
This is why I hate midnight release. There are so many fat nerds who bring their fat nerd girlfriends with them to the event just because they actually, for some far-fetched reason, think it makes them look cool.

She might as well be their pet, given that she's 300 lbs and constantly needs cheetos.

When you bring this up to them though, they go for the obvious, defensive argument of "u just mad cuz u no got teh gfs!".

Also, I'm not dating anyone now, but I would never have brought the girl who's now my ex to one of these events. Mainly because she looks like a Jackal and it would be embarassing.

I did see a few porkers at the borderlands 2 release, me and my friend laughed cause they felt like they were badasses
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#32SL1M_SH4DYPosted 10/30/2012 9:02:44 AM
you go to your midnight release, i'll be sleeping and when i wake up i'll walk into my best buy and pick up my pre-order. I never understood getting the game couple hours early
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1603374385.png ( My internet sucks, yet I'm still better than you. Just do me a favor and shut up )
#33UnboundAbyssPosted 10/30/2012 9:10:46 AM
i have had a different girlfriend for each release, all 7 or 8/10.

Every time has gotten the same result. neck-beards and 5/10 or less or teens, I can feel the jelly in the air, followed by be whispered she its glad I don't look like that. 7+/10 guys don't seem to care.

This time I'm bringing me wife, I expect much of the same.

I feel bad for the guys who have to play their games away from their women, I got lucky I guess. Mine doesn't like playing except for a few (castle crashers for example) and takes an active interest in what I play. She has tried playing on her own and likes playing Halo, but likes watching the story unfold as I play instead of playing herself.
She stays entertained and I get to play, its a win-win :)
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#34djshowstopper87Posted 10/30/2012 9:12:18 AM
My halo 3 and reach midnight lauches at gamestop were awesome filled with cool people who weren't weirdos. AND there were quite a few girl gamers there (who were pretty attractive).
#35Akasha724Posted 10/30/2012 9:15:40 AM
Ironically enough I don't have many guy friends that play Halo, most of them play Gears or CoD so I'll be bringing a girlfriend. So far the CoD releases have had better presentation and events at the local gamestop I'm hoping this one tops the charts in something other than the most creeps lol.
#36jakethenoobPosted 10/30/2012 9:22:17 AM
Eagles931 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.

*sigh*idk why I would even do this, but here's a link to my twitter page to prove I have a girlfriend. The picture is small but it gets the job done

No one cares
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#37Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 9:23:22 AM
jakethenoob posted...
Eagles931 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
Aren't imaginary girlfriends just the BEST? They're always down for anything!

Anything.

*sigh*idk why I would even do this, but here's a link to my twitter page to prove I have a girlfriend. The picture is small but it gets the job done

No one cares

You're very late on this reply. But I do applaud you for the attempt through. Well played good sir
---
#38naughtydog2kO3Posted 10/30/2012 9:26:57 AM
I was walking to my girl yesterday and this is how the convo went:

Sure if you had a girlfriend unless you mean you're bringing in your sister or cousin if that's what you meant.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#39Eagles931(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2012 9:29:17 AM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...
I was walking to my girl yesterday and this is how the convo went:

Sure if you had a girlfriend unless you mean you're bringing in your sister or cousin if that's what you meant.

Lol this guy.
---
#40PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 9:36:39 AM
Eagles931 posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
I'm jealous of everyone in this topic with someone.

23 years old and I've had no one. :(

I find it funny that you accused me of having a fake girlfriend, but in reality you're the one with no one . Karma's b*****

I never claimed to have one.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.