Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#51Kcrone1988Posted 10/30/2012 10:26:29 AM
Slinky826 posted...
So reading this thread, I got a bright idea and decided to ask my wife for her opinion on the matter. If it wasn't for the fact that we don't have anyone to watch our 3 year old, she would go with me (assuming my local Gamestop even does a midnight release). But she does raise an interesting point though.

How many of you gamers would agree to go see Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 if your girlfriend/wife asked you to? Something to think about next time you wanna rag on your significant other for not wanting to join you in your geeky hobby.

Im going to see breaking dawn with my wife on release date she just bought me a leopard gecko so couldn't really say no lol
---
Horses - Dangerous at both ends crafty in the middle!
Not removing this tag till the Eagles win a SB! (started 26/01/12)
#52namewitheldPosted 10/30/2012 10:27:26 AM
This is ****ing painful.
#53BillymdmaPosted 10/30/2012 10:28:27 AM
"I was walking to my girl yesterday and this is how the convo went:

Girlfriend: so did you find anyone to go to the midnight release with you?
Me: no all my friends said their not going :/
Girlfriend: I know who will go with you?
Me: WHO? :D
Girlfriend: your girlfriend
Me: O_O

So long story short, I'm going to the midnight release with her, thank God cause. Wasn't trying to go by myself, that would be pretty weird. So is anyone else bringing their significant others with them to the release?"

How awkward was it telling your parents that you're gay?
---
profile.mygamercard.net/roguejt PSN: roguejt
#54UnboundAbyssPosted 10/30/2012 10:35:23 AM
Slinky826 posted...
So reading this thread, I got a bright idea and decided to ask my wife for her opinion on the matter. If it wasn't for the fact that we don't have anyone to watch our 3 year old, she would go with me (assuming my local Gamestop even does a midnight release). But she does raise an interesting point though.

How many of you gamers would agree to go see Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 if your girlfriend/wife asked you to? Something to think about next time you wanna rag on your significant other for not wanting to join you in your geeky hobby.

I dint fit into that category, but the 2 are way different. one is standing in line and the other is actually watching a horrible movie with even worse acting, for WAY longer than you would be standing in line.

I would go see almost movie my wife to. I say almost because I will never go see twilight
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#55ARsignal11Posted 10/30/2012 10:49:29 AM(edited)
Slinky826 posted...

I'll gladly go and see whatever romantic movie my girlfriend wants to see. I actually enjoy them more often that not, though she doesn't need to know that, lol. Thankfully, she's not a Twilight fan, so I never had to encounter that specific problem which you described. But she has made me go see other cheesy romantic movies.

Plus, I always figured that if I put in my due time at those points, whenever there's a new game on the horizon that I plan on spending the majority of my free time on, she won't be put off by me neglecting her for a few days, lol. Though we've been going out for a little over 2 years now, so we know each other pretty much inside out and, as she has put it, "come to terms with our various hobbies." Haha.
#56jenovaPosted 10/30/2012 10:54:02 AM
No, because my girlfriend has a job, and so do I. Sleep is too important.
---
Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding a simple ending...
#57virus92Posted 10/30/2012 11:10:00 AM
Yeah! My girlfriend and I are going together. I'm lucky she's a gamer. XD
---
I'll try being nicer if you stop being an idiot.
I wish I wore a bib, 'cuz now I got face on mah shirt.
#58InfinityFlamePosted 10/30/2012 11:21:10 AM
Willmatic posted...
I'm going with my right hand girl Jill

I'm going with my right hand Steve
---
The day the first person was hurt the rest of humanity began to bleed
#59vogelkackePosted 10/30/2012 11:24:53 AM
InfinityFlame posted...
Willmatic posted...

haha you gay

sorry
#60InfinityFlamePosted 10/30/2012 11:30:05 AM
vogelkacke posted...
InfinityFlame posted...
Willmatic posted...

haha you gay

sorry

I'm amazed I didn't think you'd be able to comprehend that reference.
---
The day the first person was hurt the rest of humanity began to bleed