Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#61SleepComaPosted 10/30/2012 11:35:05 AM
My girlfriend is probably going to pick it up for me at midnight, I don't wanna mingle with all those people, plus she can probably get it quicker considering most nerds have never even had vag other then vag having them.
---
I am no longer human
#62InfinityFlamePosted 10/30/2012 11:37:22 AM
SleepComa posted...
My girlfriend is probably going to pick it up for me at midnight, I don't wanna mingle with all those people, plus she can probably get it quicker considering most nerds have never even had vag other then vag having them.

Those poor pitiful nerds, they must hate it when vag gets them.
---
The day the first person was hurt the rest of humanity began to bleed
#63iTz_SLammiPosted 10/30/2012 11:42:19 AM
gf hates video games, so no she won't be with me :/.
---
Twitter: @_SammiB
Xbox Live: XtremeXtremist
#64vinnywingPosted 10/30/2012 11:42:52 AM
Yes, don't be surprised when you see your mother there.
#65Dark7Knights1Posted 10/30/2012 12:01:27 PM
Me: Hey chica, want to go to the midnight release...
GF: of Halo 4! :D
Me: What the F***! Hell No! I was gonna say LittleBigPlanet: Karting. Halo 4, Pssh...
GF: :'(
---
Makes sense to me...
#66krillin4553Posted 10/30/2012 12:28:17 PM
My conversation was like:

"GIRLFRIEND! We're gonna go pick up Halo 4 at Midnight next!"
"Okay."

*thumbs up*

xD
---
XBL/PSN: DocDrazen
Awaiting: Tales of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Halo 4, Zone of the Enders HD
#67djshowstopper87Posted 10/30/2012 12:54:07 PM
One thing that gets me about some of you that post here, is that you look down on people that go to midnight releases as though you feel as though your better than them. Really? You playing video games and posting on a video game message board just like them...... WTF you aren't any better in reality some of you are worst than the so called weirdos that come to the things. And besides most people that go to midnight launches are weirdos who look like they live in basements (that is a very old gamer sterotype).
#68TG_WolfPosted 10/30/2012 1:05:32 PM
Going with my boyfriend and it was his idea. I would have gone anyway but I love having the company.

I'm gonna make him get on his knees for some fun while we wait for the MP to install :3
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#69DeathofseasonsxPosted 10/30/2012 1:05:45 PM
So reading this thread, I got a bright idea and decided to ask my wife for her opinion on the matter. If it wasn't for the fact that we don't have anyone to watch our 3 year old, she would go with me (assuming my local Gamestop even does a midnight release). But she does raise an interesting point though.

How many of you gamers would agree to go see Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 if your girlfriend/wife asked you to? Something to think about next time you wanna rag on your significant other for not wanting to join you in your geeky hobby.

That isn't the same thing, breaking dawn is considered a bad movie by everyone who is actually into film, male or female, they don't have to consume the product when they go to a midnight release, just watch you buy it and stand with you in a store for 10 minutes.

Why is going to the store to buy a video game alone weird? How insecure are you?
---
"Please leave the room if this will offend you"- Budd Dwyer,
#70superhPosted 10/30/2012 2:58:01 PM
It's obvious when a stealth brag topic is made, and this is a good example. The fact you would stealth brag about having a girlfriend actually says a lot about you as a person.

I don't think going to a midnight release alone is weird at all, even if i personally wouldn't(i don't go to midnight releases). The fact you think it's weird either reinforces that your have problems being by yourself, or it's a bad attempt at making this topic relevant.
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame