Anyone bringing their girlfriend to midnight release?

#91RethalwolfPosted 10/30/2012 9:59:33 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
fffez posted...
girls do make the best wingmen, at least in my experience. good looking ones anyways

What? No, no. You can be Pelican's wingman. I just want the fat girl to shield me from Hurricane Sandy.

You need to find the chick that can cover the east coast is what you need. That's what you need to do. You need it.
Also in talking to the fat one you inherently are required to wingman. Nature of the business. Or maybe PP would be wingmanning for you. Or both. This may be the first time it's ever been win-win...-win-win-win.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#92PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 10:01:29 PM
I feel like if I'm the wingman I am just going to end up with the opposite result of what is desired. Which may or may not involve a hurricane at this point.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#93fffezPosted 10/30/2012 10:03:23 PM
i'll wingman for you bro

guaranteed action
---
GT:fhezzz
#94darkdragongirlPosted 10/30/2012 10:03:37 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
fffez posted...
girls do make the best wingmen, at least in my experience. good looking ones anyways

What? No, no. You can be Pelican's wingman. I just want the fat girl to shield me from Hurricane Sandy.

You need to find the chick that can cover the east coast is what you need. That's what you need to do. You need it.
Also in talking to the fat one you inherently are required to wingman. Nature of the business. Or maybe PP would be wingmanning for you. Or both. This may be the first time it's ever been win-win...-win-win-win.

The fabled Double Wingman?....Whoa.....heavy.
---
GT: Embrace Regret
Playing: LotR: WitN; Amnesia; ME3; .hack GU;
#95darkdragongirlPosted 10/30/2012 10:05:08 PM
Alright we're all gonna wingman, and I talk to...the undesirable one, but I also get cookies...seems profitable.
---
#96PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 10:08:43 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
Alright we're all gonna wingman, and I talk to...the undesirable one, but I also get cookies...seems profitable.

We're gonna chat? Am I supposed to bring the cookies?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#97darkdragongirlPosted 10/30/2012 10:12:29 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Nah the fat girl will have them. They usually do. Or some sort of baked good.
---
#98PharoahPelicanPosted 10/30/2012 10:16:40 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, I got confused, I figured I was the undesirable one being 23 and alone and all that.
---
#99RethalwolfPosted 10/30/2012 10:22:34 PM
PharoahPelican posted...
darkdragongirl posted...
PharoahPelican posted...
darkdragongirl posted...

Oh, I got confused, I figured I was the undesirable one being 23 and alone and all that.

Ehhh it's all right buddy.
I'm coincidentally talking about a very similar issue with a friend of mine. I'd give you her advice but there are some things I don't think I can repeat.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#100GotThat415SwagPosted 10/30/2012 10:22:38 PM
MVNeo posted...
You're not missing out on really anything at all Pelican. Most people just want and keep girlfriends because they're too weak-minded to do things alone or can't stand not fitting it with what society expects. The loss of free-time (and loss of SO much more) is not worth it in the slightest.

I honestly don't understand the appeal at all.

Yeah man, getting laid sucks.
---
XBL: Rimshot 415