will they bring back the old melee system from halo 3 in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. will they bring back the old melee system from halo 3 in this game?

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#1
or do you have to double melee to get a kill? In halo 3 you could kill anyone that was slightly less than 100% shields with a melee. Now in Reach Melee's make you only one shot it seems if you are not already one shot.

I kinda like the halo 3 way in a lot of ways because of the super weak AR you get stuck with sometimes. SO its nice to be able to sling a couple of boogey tissues at them with the AR and than Melee and you are done. Vs. Throwing a full clip to get them down to one shot than killing them with the melee, but if the AR is better in halo 4. Than I guess I wouldn't care to have the reach one back which I am sure they are keeping.
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
  1. Boards
  2. Halo 4
  3. will they bring back the old melee system from halo 3 in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived